• Things that confuse me...

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

candles are fun thats why : )

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Why it's taken 6 years for the Premier League to decided Alex Ferguson's BBC boycott is in breach of their rules...

SIX years to decide he might be doing something wrong? Slow justice ey?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Why it's taken 6 years for the Premier League to decided Alex Ferguson's BBC boycott is in breach of their rules...

Link?

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Link

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6329815,00.html

Adx

Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

how the band 1349 can be so good yet go largely unrecognised even within the metal comunity

Or how a band can name themselves after the IEEE standard for Firewire.

it was acctually when the plague (black death) reached their country that is the segnificance of the date

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm confused as to how I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't have a clue what happens next.....

Adx

My dad is retired and he still doesn't know what he wants to be when he's a grown up! I think most people muddle through with a vague set of goals and interests and just sort of work it out as they go along! Everyone thinks I'm very focused and I am but it doesn't mean I don't suffer with doubts occasionally and I'm definately not immune to random crises of "maybe I should be a chef/author/astronaut/vet/dancer instead"

When I started my third year of uni I really wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do next (nor was anyone else in my year for that matter!) ... You know you want to do a PhD ... believe me that's more of a plan than I had at the start of the last year!

I think one of the best pieces of advice I was ever given was don't be afraid to make mistakes. It took me a long time to get to uni and when I finally started I realised I was on totally the wrong course for me and transfered. If you make a decision and it doesn't work out, it doesn't actually matter: all you've lost is a bit of time but you've gained some experience, hopefully learned something and will come out more determined and dedicated to the right path for you. I worked my ass off doing my degree because having gotten it wrong the first time I was then sure I'd made the right choice next time. I'm not saying you will get it wrong, chances are you wont, but basically you don't need to worry about making choices because in the long run it all works out fine

Try and think about it postively, you don't know exactly what you want yet...which means you can do anything! I have every faith in you sweetness, you're hardworking, smart and kind, there's nothing you can't achieve if you put your mind to it!

xxKPxx

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Why does the doctor leave the room while you get your kit off?

He's going to come in and see the good bits anyway!

Doug [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm confused as to how I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't have a clue what happens next.....

Adx

dw your definatly not alone in that one. I thought i knew exactly what was going to happen, but things didn't work out and now having to do something else. Still its prob for the better :)

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

mood swings....just dont understand them

Doug [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

mood swings....just dont understand them

chemical and electrical changes in the body

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

hehe thanks Doug...why do they happen to my OH so bleeding often!

KP you wonderful lady you! Thanks so much - I was having a huge stress yesterday but I'm feeling a lot more positive now, I just need a direction to work in I think, something to aim for.

I worry too much over silly things - .I need to worry less and just enjoy being "free" from anything too specific I think!

Adxx

bumble wrote:

So you don't get uncomfortable trying to figure out how to get your super skinny jeans off without showing him your bent over arse, or any flabby bits.

Adx

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

bumble wrote:

So you don't get uncomfortable trying to figure out how to get your super skinny jeans off without showing him your bent over arse, or any flabby bits.

Adx

but a bent over arse coming right out of a pair of skinny jeans is pretty much an arse at its best

Why someone "badly needs" something at least 3 times an episode on Dragons' Den.

Why I watch Dragons' Den.

Adx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Why someone "badly needs" something at least 3 times an episode on Dragons' Den.

Adx

The same reason I ony watch the auditions for XFactor..... to watch people embaras themselves with a really bad choice =S

Malteser81 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

The same reason I ony watch the auditions for XFactor..... to watch people embaras themselves with a really bad choice =S

I don't think so, I can't bare watching people embarass themselves, it makes me cringe!

I'm odd hehe.

Adx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

That's not at all odd! Someone embarassing themselves obliviously on anything has me burrowing into the OH or leaving the room- and I don't watch 'talent' competitions, dragon's den, soaps, 'reality' tv, - come to think of it what do they show on tv now?

The true nature of Rowan. Is she a vampire? I only see her post at 2-5am!

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

The true nature of Rowan. Is she a vampire? I only see her post at 2-5am!

i was starting to think the same thing hehe! come on Rowan be honest are you really a charature from Twilight? xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.