• Things that confuse me...

    1282424171
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Why tell me my Mars bar is made in Slough with a special symbol on the packaging?

    I don't particularly care but if I did it wouldn't exactly impress me.

    1282425127
    tronic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 411
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    suze9 wrote:

    tronic wrote:

    was that the one which looked like a bike saddle suze? i saw that bike saddle episode, it was horrendous and yet alluring at the same time!

    No it was bigger than that one, it was made up of 5 different cuts of beef. Its the hot ones that are funny, god he must be crazy!!!

    ok i have to go and find this episode now. :)

    1282425338
    suze9 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Its part of the second series was on earlier tonight think he was in Baltimore xxx

    1282476257
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    why do people lie? my main gripe atm is over small things like my mum and little sister doing somthing like eatting my food or deleating my programs and saying it wasnt them when i know it was!!!! i dont get it why not just say yep i did it sorry? surly thats just easier!!!! xxx

    1282479770
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    littlepixi wrote:

    why do people lie? my main gripe atm is over small things like my mum and little sister doing somthing like eatting my food or deleating my programs and saying it wasnt them when i know it was!!!! i dont get it why not just say yep i did it sorry? surly thats just easier!!!! xxx

    I've often wondered this - I always own up to things where I'm to blame - to the point of it being a fault, but my intentions are almost always good so I don't see the sense in lying!

    Adx

    1282480677
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    headsouth wrote:

    Why, if football managers are so important that they're worth hiring and firing every 10 seconds, can the national team manager not also need to be of that countries nationality? Never understand that. I don't care about it, don't get me wrong, but it does confuse me.

    Because the people at the top are impatient and want results immediately.

    As for managers, I agree. I think they should. I guess the problem is you could always get around it... You could have an official 'coach' while the Spanish physio 'advises' the coach on what to do.

    1282480945
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    What the hell was fighting and/or dying outside my bedroom window last night. Something in the woods behind me was screeching and squeeking at 4am this morning, then at 7am, it woke me up making noises I can only describe as duck like.

    Adx

    1282481492
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    littlepixi wrote:

    why do people lie? my main gripe atm is over small things like my mum and little sister doing somthing like eatting my food or deleating my programs and saying it wasnt them when i know it was!!!! i dont get it why not just say yep i did it sorry? surly thats just easier!!!! xxx

    I've often wondered this - I always own up to things where I'm to blame - to the point of it being a fault, but my intentions are almost always good so I don't see the sense in lying!

    Adx

    same here i just dont get it owning up is so much easier than comming up with why you didnt do it which is what my mum and sister do grrr...

    im confused as to where you put VIP codes on here when your at the checkout i always forget that i have the codes :s. xxx

    1282482921
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    littlepixi wrote:

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    littlepixi wrote:

    why do people lie? my main gripe atm is over small things like my mum and little sister doing somthing like eatting my food or deleating my programs and saying it wasnt them when i know it was!!!! i dont get it why not just say yep i did it sorry? surly thats just easier!!!! xxx

    I've often wondered this - I always own up to things where I'm to blame - to the point of it being a fault, but my intentions are almost always good so I don't see the sense in lying!

    Adx

    same here i just dont get it owning up is so much easier than comming up with why you didnt do it which is what my mum and sister do grrr...

    im confused as to where you put VIP codes on here when your at the checkout i always forget that i have the codes :s. xxx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

    1282486873
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    I'm confused as to why totally unfit people go on total wipeout and think they're going to be amazing? (btw i am totally unfit so not taking the piss out of them, but i would never go on the show because i would look a fool)

    VW x

    1282489556
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    Air freshener.

    Seriously. Who wants their house to smell of artificial lilacs/crushed velvet (WTF?)/lemongrass? What's wrong with smelling like your house? I mean - if you have a smelly house then some fake smelly crap on top isn't going to make it better.

    My mum has one of those ones that spray out a smell every 10 minutes or something - it's tucked right next to the computer and I always forget it's there, so I'm checking my e-mail and PPPPPSSSSTTT!!!! and I get a blast of eau de bollocks right in my face!

    1282493992
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    WandA wrote:

    littlepixi wrote:

    im confused as to where you put VIP codes on here when your at the checkout i always forget that i have the codes :s. xxx

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

    thanks i shall bookmark that cos i cant find it anywhere on the site . xxx

    1282499179
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    littlepixi wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/

    thanks i shall bookmark that cos i cant find it anywhere on the site . xxx

    It's through help and then using a discount code.

    telemachus wrote:

    Air freshener.

    Seriously. Who wants their house to smell of artificial lilacs/crushed velvet (WTF?)/lemongrass? What's wrong with smelling like your house? I mean - if you have a smelly house then some fake smelly crap on top isn't going to make it better.

    Sometimes it's not about hiding a smell just having a nice smell. It's the reason I like candles.

    1282513666
    Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 109
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2010

    things that are confusing me at the moment

    house of leaves (book im reading)

    how the band 1349 can be so good yet go largely unrecognised even within the metal comunity

    how people gape (see layla extreme)

    1282514301
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I'm confused as to how I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't have a clue what happens next.....

    Adx

    1282521679
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    headsouth wrote:

    Foam parties. WTF??? What a bizarre sleazy idea!

    I don't understand them... usually just ends with a load of soggy people freezing in the night air. Haha!

    1282524048
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    headsouth wrote:

    Foam parties. WTF??? What a bizarre sleazy idea!

    I don't understand them... usually just ends with a load of soggy people freezing in the night air. Haha!

    Girls with see through tops? What's not to get?

    Don't get why people enjoy them so much though - freezing cold and ruined shoes/dresses *and* you can't just fall into bed after!

    Adx

    1282549544
    Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 9 Apr 2010

    Foam parties i never got these either as you spend ages getting glammed up doing your hair and makeup and then 10 minutes in you were a total mess with mascara running down your cheek, your fake eyelashes on someone elses head, you lost one of your new shoes are ruined and you are covered in bruises as you have fallen over umpteen times! Attractive look!

    1282551557
    telemachus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 10 May 2010

    Actually I find that scented candles have a very different kind of smell to the artificial fresheners. I think that there is a difference between lighting a candle for a nice smell for a while and constantly having your house smell of chemicals.

    1282556097
    DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 688
    • Joined: 21 May 2010

    Npower and Edf Energy.....just why?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.