• Things that confuse me...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

The popularity of the Airplanes song...I feel like the only person in the world that doesn't like it! I think it's just so boring and repetative, the Hayley Williams bit when she sings "wish right now, wish right now, wish right now" makes me feel unreasonably annoyed!

xxKPxx

I didn't know what you were talking about until you posted that line.

I've heard it once. It was an utter waste of, er, car speaker energy.

Hahaha jynx!

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

We could use that song to reignite the art conversation only with music... But we won't!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

YAY! Fellow haters!!! I found it bland but essentially harmless at first but now it's just completely unbareable and it plays EVERYWHERE! I really can't account for how much I hate it...there's plenty songs that are much crappier, there's just something about it that makes me mad!

xxKPxx

Doug [sign in to see picture]

ah its not that bad,nice to just relax to

KittyPurry wrote:

YAY! Fellow haters!!! I found it bland but essentially harmless at first but now it's just completely unbareable and it plays EVERYWHERE! I really can't account for how much I hate it...there's plenty songs that are much crappier, there's just something about it that makes me mad!

xxKPxx

Bet you knew you could count on us old buggers who hate most things modern didn't you KP

I have a rant about Radio 1 too does my head in!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Bet you knew you could count on us old buggers who hate most things modern didn't you KP

Adx

NOOO radio 1 is awesome, plays exactly the music i like, love it, plus no adds on it

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I don't get it... If you must do some pretending why pretend the plane is a star so you can make a wish? Would it not be more efficient to simply to pretend what ever the wish/desire you have is so?

Doug wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Adx

NOOO radio 1 is awesome, plays exactly the music i like, love it, plus no adds on it

Over, and over, and over, and over again. They take 5 tracks, play them 10 times a day for 3 weeks then pick 5 more.

And they only play modern stuff, some of which is ok, some is dross and they rarely play old classics!

Although I did hear Blu Cantrell and Sean Paul's song from a few summers ago...

Adx

Doug wrote:

Dross. Utter gutter dross.

I used to like you.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Although I did hear Blu Cantrell and Sean Paul's song from a few summers ago the other day...

Adx

Didn't finish me sentence.

Adx

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

I used to like you.

pshh, its good stuff to drive to, and generaly let the chavy side out to :P

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I don't get it... If you must do some pretending why pretend the plane is a star so you can make a wish? Would it not be more efficient to simply to pretend what ever the wish/desire you have is so?

Exactly! Also stop bleating on about it and wish whatever the f*ck you want...apparently you need this "wish right now" so shut up and make it already!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Adx

I did indeed and love you for it

xxKPxx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

It really is terrible but for some reason it seems to be the most irritating songs that are played most often..everywhere there is good modern music out there so why play the awful stuff??

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Everyone is going mad for it but its woeful.

theres a group thing on facebook that says "i knew who hayley williams was before airplanes" and i was like what is airplanes?! i knew who she was years ago (never bloody liked her) but i hadn't even heard the song and then it was on an advert and i was like that sounds like that ginger girl and looked up and it all came together!

i really dont like it :]

VW x

What confuses me... People who listen to the radio outside the car. Wierdos. Don't you have tele living in the past?

or itunes? or access to the internet and choice whatever music you want to listen to,

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

I used to like you.

Well it does play a reasonably varied range, but in general during the daytime it's pointless shit, as in music that *ONLY* exists to make money. I think it's still probably the music station I'd rather listen to during the daytime, as all local radio makes me want to drink battery acid. Much rather listen to 5live or Radio 4 though. Or my own choice of music.

I listen to RamFM (local) it's shite, but it's better than Radio 1!

I like music in the car and 5 live has too much talking unless there's some sport I'm interested in on.

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

I used to like you.

Well it does play a reasonably varied range, but in general during the daytime it's pointless shit, as in music that *ONLY* exists to make money. I think it's still probably the music station I'd rather listen to during the daytime, as all local radio makes me want to drink battery acid. Much rather listen to 5live or Radio 4 though. Or my own choice of music.

I listen to RamFM (local) it's shite, but it's better than Radio 1!

I like music in the car and 5 live has too much talking unless there's some sport I'm interested in on.

Adx

well if this list is representative of them then they are just as shit as any other local music station playing music for hairdressers http://www.ramfm.co.uk/playlist.asp

They are!

But they play music from "80s 90s and today" not just modern, made for money crap.

And I like Dino and Pete even though they're dreadful.

It's a shite station but it's preferable to Radio 1.

I'd usually rather listen to CDs or sports when in the car.

Adx

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

I used to like you.

i wouldn't say that, its there for the clubs as well

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I listen to kerrang if i'm in the house and bored, and if i'm in the car i listen to radio city 96.7 :]

it's always got junk on it but i'm only ever in my dads car so there is someone to talk to!

VW x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.