• Things that confuse me...

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

telemachus wrote:

Ahhh you can't talk about Vic Reeves and how he used to be funny on Shooting Stars -- you need stuff way before then!

Shooting Stars is dire!

Adx

hahahhaha THANK GOD! I thought it was just me because absolutely everyone at school used to rave about it and I just never, ever understood why people found it funny or entertaining!

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

telemachus wrote:

Ahhh you can't talk about Vic Reeves and how he used to be funny on Shooting Stars -- you need stuff way before then!

Shooting Stars is dire!

Adx

hahahhaha THANK GOD! I thought it was just me because absolutely everyone at school used to rave about it and I just never, ever understood why people found it funny or entertaining!

xxKPxx

My dad's just started watching it, and chuckling to himself over it...it's dreadful, I really don't understand it at all!

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I also love paper art: http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-extraordinary-examples-of-paper-art/

xxKPxx

More stationary art for you.Wwhat about pencils!

Amazing!

http://www.bite.ca/bitedaily/2010/08/amazing-pencil-sculptures/

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Kitty - I love Paper Art - so well done!

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

that is - the art is so well done, not well done to you (which would be rather patronising!)

telemachus wrote:

that is - the art is so well done, not well done to you (which would be rather patronising!)

But KP can post linkies all by herselfelses...

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

The HMRC also confuse me as they tell you they want information and then make it as hard as the possibly can for you to give it to them! GRRR

I found a number for the East Kilbride office and spoke to a human in 30 seconds!!! If you want it just say.

headsouth wrote:

The paper art I've been a fan of for a long time, I've been a fan of Peter Callesen specifically for a good few years. See now the pencil stuff I'm not so keen. It's too clever, to "because I can"-y for me.

KP - sorry if I seemed to be denegrating you, certainly not intended, I mentioned that you seem to have a perfectly sane balance on likes and dislikes, not that I'm anyone to judge.

YES!!!! You may be the first and last person to ever call me perfectly sane (in a round about sort of way!) I might make myself a badge - you never know maybe I can win the turner prize with it!

I definately do like the pencil stuff - not least because it's my understanding that he doesn't sell it he just gives them away and they're bloody impressive!

xxKPxx

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

The HMRC also confuse me as they tell you they want information and then make it as hard as the possibly can for you to give it to them! GRRR

I found a number for the East Kilbride office and spoke to a human in 30 seconds!!! If you want it just say.

Really useful resources . Not sure if the number you have is on there but maybe submit it to the world if this wasn't were you got it from!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Really useful resources . Not sure if the number you have is on there but maybe submit it to the world if this wasn't were you got it from!

Twas from mumsnet but it worked so meh. A lovely lady sorted all but one issue (paperwork with OH's bank details on still missing with no word from numpty department as yet) so its brill in my opinion and worth a try 01355359007 plus its cheaper than the 0845 number.

suze9 wrote:

WandA wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Twas from mumsnet but it worked so meh. A lovely lady sorted all but one issue (paperwork with OH's bank details on still missing with no word from numpty department as yet) so its brill in my opinion and worth a try 01355359007 plus its cheaper than the 0845 number.

Bugger.. I forgot the crucial info.

I meant to ask if it was from here!

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php That was the really useful resource.

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

shut up you lot

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

oooh harsh

(that was directed at the art talk btw )

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

ah - got the wrong end of the proverbial stick i think

DesignDude wrote:

So we found the true Philistine amongst us...

*Off to get DD a colouring book* Haha! I'm only joking, it was getting a bit dull.

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

So we found the true Philistine amongst us...

*Off to get DD a colouring book* Haha! I'm only joking, it was getting a bit dull.

lol i think a colouring book would be the only chance you'd have of getting me to draw anything half decent

The popularity of the Airplanes song...I feel like the only person in the world that doesn't like it! I think it's just so boring and repetative, the Hayley Williams bit when she sings "wish right now, wish right now, wish right now" makes me feel unreasonably annoyed!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

The popularity of the Airplanes song...I feel like the only person in the world that doesn't like it! I think it's just so boring and repetative, the Hayley Williams bit when she sings "wish right now, wish right now, wish right now" makes me feel unreasonably annoyed!

xxKPxx

I didn't know what you were talking about until you posted that line.

I've heard it once. It was an utter waste of, er, car speaker energy.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I didn't know what you were talking about until you said that bloody lyric! Gosh I *hate* that song with a passion right now! Grrr! It's on all the bloody time, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to listen to it so much.

It reminds me of toothless children singing "we wishh you a merry chrisstmas" (remember in primary school where people would over exaggerate the Ss?).

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.