• Things that confuse me...

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

why am i turning into an old lady at 20 i keep finding my self going ooooow at everything and tutting in a dissaproving manner ive never tutted in my life why have i started doing it now?!! xxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

why am i turning into an old lady at 20 i keep finding my self going ooooow at everything and tutting in a dissaproving manner ive never tutted in my life why have i started doing it now?!! xxx

Western decadence.

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Tutting with humor is good though, I even do that- Just for the laughs!

[suspended user]

suspended user

it's just another habit your getting into little pix ..or are you doing it during sex as well lol

haha!!! i dont know its becoming a distant memory. so its more than likly i will do.

i wish the tutting was in humor but its really not i even pulled out a combined tut and ooow over some anoying kid thats when my friend pointed it out :/. xxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

YES!!! And BBC two parters where they show you what happens in the next episode right after the first one finishes!!! Waking the Dead got ruined for me thanks to that...the first episode was all mysterious and you didn't know who was behind it all or why and the add came on during the credits and you saw EVERYTHING - who, what and why! RUBBISH!

xxKPxx

True! That's when you scramble for the remote shouting "LA LA LA LAH" and looking down lots.

Tools.

Even worse is Sky "information"...."such and such is suspected of murder but really it's a mysterious Scottish man" well thank you very much Sky - ever think that the misleading of one person being suspected is a clever part of the story. Grr.

Adx

My dad is ALWAYS reading the Sky information during the soaps. We always say that he can't follow the story without reading it first!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I'm confused as to why I've started sucking my teeth (Pixi you just reminded me I now do this!) - I've never done it in my life or been around someone who does it, but now I do it!

Adx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

How do you suck your teeth? I cant figure it out...

i do that too!! ahh whats happening to us!?! haha. xxx

Ecksvie wrote:

Put your tongue on your upper teeth and suck, it makes like a, well a sucking sound.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Put your tongue on your upper teeth and suck, it makes like a, well a sucking sound.

Adx

Especially when someone makes a plate scratch...

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Adx

Especially when someone makes a plate scratch...

I just did it then at the thought!

I hate that screeching noise cuttlery makes on plates, I suck my teeth when it happens because the sound makes them itch!

Adx

tronic [sign in to see picture]

females and their whimsy.

Why have I noticed loads of those crap flies that are striped liked wasps this year?

tronic [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Why have I noticed loads of those crap flies that are striped liked wasps this year?

they're making the most of the gap in the market left by soon-to-go-extinct-wasps, or is it bees?

Doug [sign in to see picture]

how the entirety of my life's worth boils down to what is written on a bit of paper 2morrow

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

You mean hover flies? Perfectly harmless, however if they are much bigger than wasps, then be worried!

Been trying to find info on these mystery caterpillers and I can't seem to distiguish it. I thought I found a photo of it until I saw the details mentioned that its supposed to be at least 10cm long, which it wasn't.. I'm just worrying in case I should be expecting much more of them and the yellowish secretion is a poison..

if your really worred get a sample of the stuff in a glass contain, and take it to a vet, or even your GP as they will be able to run toxic tests on it to find out

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

You mean hover flies? Perfectly harmless, however if they are much bigger than wasps, then be worried!

Been trying to find info on these mystery caterpillers and I can't seem to distiguish it. I thought I found a photo of it until I saw the details mentioned that its supposed to be at least 10cm long, which it wasn't.. I'm just worrying in case I should be expecting much more of them and the yellowish secretion is a poison..

Don't worry too much - even if it is poisonous - it's only likely to harm you if you touch or ingest it so just don't eat the caterpillars!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Don't worry too much - even if it is poisonous - it's only likely to harm you if you touch or ingest it so just don't eat the caterpillars!

Adx

but bear grills told me to, good in protein

Doug wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

but bear grills told me to, good in protein

But he also stays in hotels when filming, tough guy ey?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470155/How-Bear-Grylls-Born-Survivor-roughed--hotels.html

(Sorry for quoting that rag, it's what pooped up with 'Bear Grylls hotel')

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.