• Things that confuse me...

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

what, the disapearing shampoo or my ocd of not starting one bottke without the other?? lol

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

missorgasm wrote:

what, the disapearing shampoo or my ocd of not starting one bottke without the other?? lol

Yeah, I'd worry about what's inside your head, not what's on the outside!

i do. frequently. as does my shrink haha x

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Why is Little Cook doing a sex lessons show on Fiver without Big Cook?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Is a bigger man than the Pope... So will wait for Ad to post the Pope song by her beloved Tim Minchin...

Confuses me... Pointless lies.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Is a bigger man than the Pope... So will wait for Ad to post the Pope song by her beloved Tim Minchin...

Confuses me... Pointless lies.

You mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN002ejgC6I&feature=PlayList&p=7B77DB3577597113&playnext=1&index=27

Please don't watch it if you're easily offended - I don't find it offensive (and if you listen closely it does explain that it's not against religion as a whole just this particular pope for one particular reason) but there is *a lot* of bad language.

Adx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I'll take a look at that a little later. We like Minchin in our house! Cheers. x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

why do spiders have 8 legs? we manage fine on 2, most animals have 4 and insects have 6. what logical reason is there for them to have 8? its just weird.

Because 8 legs is the optimum leg-level to maximise evil and scariness! I freakin' HATE spiders...what confuses me is that people claim that spiders are more scared of me than I am of them but then why do spiders run TOWARDS me!?

xxKPxx

WandA wrote:

The F'ing Catholic Church.

First the little twat with the big hat decides to pay us a visit and it will cost us £20 million and now sells fucking tickets to cover some of their costs! I won't even start on this not actually being a state visit. They're charging £25 to see the bastarding pope while footing us with a 20mill bill! Always looking out for the poor and needy ey guys?

It's effectively a papal party now, make them foot the whole bill if they're busy selling off tickets, like you would with any sporting event or concert.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/papal-visit-will-see-public-paying-up-to-16325-for-a-ticket-2038085.html

Sorry for the rant. I just object to spending to my money being spent on lavish holidays for disgraced religious leaders... I'll end up with a similar rant when numpty Charles ends up King and head of C of E.

Grrrr

AGREED! To put it kindly I think it's very rude: I wouldn't sell tickets to a dinner party my friend was hosting and had invited me to!

I will allow myself a little rant but no more on the issue of the pope:

I don't really understand his existance in the context of Christian teachings. E.g. if we are all sinners and all equal in the eyes of God how can the pope be more holy than everyone else? Reminds me of animal farm "all animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

I don't see how covering up child abuse is somehow ok because he's the pope. It not only pisses me off from the very obvious point of view that child abuse is bad and people should be punished for doing it or allowing it to happen...it annoys me from an equality point of view. If it was anyone else, say a head teacher, that had allowed it to happen they would punnished. I don't give a f**k who you are, you get involved in this sort of thing, you answer for it.

xKPxx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

suze9 wrote:

OK, so what's the bit that confuses you? Just the lack of Ben?? He did a program about a miserable lonely ginge last year too if you saw that.

Its just weird seeing him do more adult programs I suppose as my eldest grew up watching them.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

suze9 wrote:

headsouth wrote:

suze9 wrote:

OK, so what's the bit that confuses you? Just the lack of Ben?? He did a program about a miserable lonely ginge last year too if you saw that.

Its just weird seeing him do more adult programs I suppose as my eldest grew up watching them.

Works the other way, too. The funny voiceover guy off Come Dine With Me does some farm programme on Cbeebies, and it always confuses the hell out of me hearing him. On the plus side, means my wee girl enjoys watching CDWM, so I don't have to put up with cartoons all the time. \o/

Loves huni wrote:

oh its ok a moth chased me into the loo at work the other day.. ive never been so scared!! x

In a related point.

Things that confuse me.... Where on earth have all these millions of moths came from this year? More than usual by everyone else?

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I've had less moths this year (touch wood (shut up)), so I'm assuming it's that the swarms that normally explode in little dust balls of death all over my gaff have just headed down to ye. Hah!

On a moth related note, I don't understand my friend who is terrifed of moths but loves butterflies!

xxKPxx

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Why I can never pack right for holidays! I'm 4kg over :( x

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

i dont know when to stop...

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

No, there really are more moths, I sit with the fly swatter next to me most of the time now, every so often wandering round the flat getting them all. People confuse me.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I've seen less moths this year!

Adx

Perhaps they've all just migrated? Dundee has never had so many!

Rowan wrote:

Perhaps they've all just migrated? Dundee has never had so many!

Ooooo no Rowan!

Dundee and Liverpool will become the Ibiza and Magaluf of the moth world! They're all on their hols!

seriously there were six on the window yesterday and goodness knows how many in the flat, one of the downsides of high ceilings- you can't always get the buggers unless you are 7ft tall!

*goes to look up Magaluf*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.