• Things that confuse me...

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

TrinityDvine wrote:

BabyH wrote:

WandA wrote:

BabyH wrote:

That street view in google maps.

Why is it when I type a postcode in, the thing I expect to be there...isn't?

Not all the UK is on street view yet...

The place I'm looking is though. The postcode just doesnt match up with where its showing me. I had to travel down the road a bit and round the corner.

A postcode will cover a group of houses not just an individual one

I know, it just confuses me cos Im easily confused.

(and I have emailed you my non sleepy boy)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

UBM4 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

why my parents can come into the spotless kitchen and house and instantly critisize and complain

and why they egnore me when im telling them anything

why they take such pride in making me feel invisible and about an inch tall.

Parents, or mine at least, have always, always been excellent at doing this.

The minute (well, 10 days after) i turned 18 i got out of there and haven't looked back since.

unfortunatley i cant. i'm putting myself through uni so rent and stuff over the summer would make it too difficult to continue with it.

the minuete im turning 21 im outta there and im probably not going to talk to them. im getting better with recognising the triggers from which theyll "kick off"

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

why my parents can come into the spotless kitchen and house and instantly critisize and complain

and why they egnore me when im telling them anything

why they take such pride in making me feel invisible and about an inch tall.

Parents, or mine at least, have always, always been excellent at doing this.

The minute (well, 10 days after) i turned 18 i got out of there and haven't looked back since.

unfortunatley i cant. i'm putting myself through uni so rent and stuff over the summer would make it too difficult to continue with it.

the minuete im turning 21 im outta there and im probably not going to talk to them. im getting better with recognising the triggers from which theyll "kick off"

Ah that's fair enough i guess. It'll set you up in the long run.

You need someone you can go to when the flash points happen and they kick off.

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Keep going past hairdressers and male haircuts are much cheaper than girl haircuts! I have fairly short hair and my male friend has long hair yet he gets it cheaper? How does that work?!

WandA wrote:

Grand Prix...

Seriously, I don't get it. It's a big dick waving exercise for big brands.

I totally agree!

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

Why my mum passes a cold on to me 4 days before holidays! :(

Aww Starlight, thats poo! Get well soon hun!

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

RIGHT now this is my type of thread....i am the rant queen! my best friend said to after going through my facebook status' beginning to end (2years worth, how sad is she??) "babe, you should totaly write a book full of your rants, id buy it" (on that note has any one read the book "is it just me or is everything shit?" epic)

anyway......

why can i buy myself a pair of lush jeans for about a tenner, but i want to buy my 2year old son a pair they cost double and he'll be wearing them for about 3months?

i used to work for a handbag designer for high street shops, jane norman new look next avon etc etc, do you know how much it costs to make a handbag? about £3. and guess how much it costs to make a designer handbag? about £3. yeah work that one out.

WHY when i go in my local budgecop on a friday night to buy my box of wine and fags for the night do they ID me EVERY TIME iv been going in there for 6 years. they served me with less hassle when i was underage! and its always the same woman does she think im some medical marvel and im getting younger???

i bought something for 0.99 on my debit card on internet, the bank cancelled my card with no warning and left me with no access to my cash for 2weeks, because it was "suspicious activity" hey next time you wanna leave me and my child to starve how about you just pick the phone up and ring me?? just check. ok?

i think thats enough for now....or i may bug you all lol

xx

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Aww Starlight, thats poo! Get well soon hun!

Thank you x

Wow, you're good missorgasm! Some very good points! If you were a political party leader i'm sure i'd vote for you!!!

hehehehe thanks so much, iv considered it, really. but id lose my rag to easily, i do truly feel sorry for all the poor people on the helplines i ring, its not their fault. bless. i just dont understand pure stupidity!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

i bought something for 0.99 on my debit card on internet, the bank cancelled my card with no warning and left me with no access to my cash for 2weeks, because it was "suspicious activity" hey next time you wanna leave me and my child to starve how about you just pick the phone up and ring me?? just check. ok?

i think thats enough for now....or i may bug you all lol

xx

Haven't you heard, there is a group of Nigerian fraudsters, with a conscience, they only take less than a quid...

i no, but surely they could have given me a little ring?? i have issues with the bank, they sent 3years worth of bank statements AND a new debit card and pin out to the wrong address with all my details on, but then when im overdrawn, the bank charge letter turn up at the right address, funny that

Just so you know I've had no problems with Vodafone or 3 or Natwest!

natwest are next on my list....... barclays and llyods r rubbish. and im banned from my local llyods branch. oopsadaisy

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

missorgasm wrote:

i no, but surely they could have given me a little ring?? i have issues with the bank, they sent 3years worth of bank statements AND a new debit card and pin out to the wrong address with all my details on, but then when im overdrawn, the bank charge letter turn up at the right address, funny that

First time I did an online food shop I changed order about 4 times and bank rang house with an automated call asking if transactions were ours and if not they would cancel it. Your bank sounds a nightmare miss xxx

Yeah, if they are going to do something drastic with your account then it's not difficult to ring you to find out!

merry cherry wrote:

Yeah, if they are going to do something drastic with your account then it's not difficult to ring you to find out!

Probably just an excuse to her taking/spending her money. The Bs are desperate for it!

Why I can smell dog food...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.