• Things that confuse me...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

oooh haha! the dairy in the chocolate and the flour in the cake. the flour is the worst one out of the 2. xxx

O dear! It does sound like it was worth it though!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

jay2010 wrote:

why do girls wear tiny skirts then spend all day oldin them down so they dont up further??

Because beauty is pain! And often you don't realise that your super hot skirt will ride up until *after* you've bought it and took the tags off it so you can't return it!

Adx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

jay2010 wrote:

why do girls wear tiny skirts then spend all day oldin them down so they dont up further??

Because beauty is pain! And often you don't realise that your super hot skirt will ride up until *after* you've bought it and took the tags off it so you can't return it!

Adx

Pah! That works on your very very first stupidly short skirt, but the 14th one?!

Well alot of women think they look amazing but dont really have the confidance in themselves to wear it without feeling selfconsciousand therefore end up pulling it down and drawing more attention to themselves.

Weight Watchers and such.

If you have the self control to force yourself to embarrass yourself by getting told off by a women the same age as you every week then is not eating a cake really so hard?

Maradona and why 40,000,000 Argentines thought it would be a good idea to install him as a coach...

WandA wrote:

If you have the self control to force yourself to embarrass yourself by getting told off by a women the same age as you every week then is not eating a cake really so hard?

Yes..................... =(

headsouth wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

jay2010 wrote:

Adx

Pah! That works on your very very first stupidly short skirt, but the 14th one?!

Simple - not all short skirts ride up - some behave themselves and stay where they're put! It's all about trial and error....would you prefer all women stopped wearing short skirts?

Adx

WandA wrote:

You know you have to pay for the privalege too right?

I don't get organised dieting - do it with a mate and do it sensibly and you don't have to pay or be humiliated!

Adx

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

There speaks a man who has never had a weight problem!!

Fr33b1rd wrote:

WandA wrote:

There speaks a man who has never had a weight problem!!

It annoys me, I've not been personally, but never have I heard anyone come back with good nutritional advice, advice on exercise and anything more than a BMI number, I don't see the point... Surely it makes things more acceptable if you know Maureen and Jane are both DEFINITELY going to put weight on and be the outcasts for the week so you can get away with it...

Portion sizes and not actually buying the crap food for the house in the first place! Works for me!

headsouth wrote:

What confuses me this minute... The Co-Op's adverts where, in this instance, Helmans Mayo is "better than half price". What the left nipple does "better" mean? That doesn't make sense! It sounds like it does, but it's lies!

Perhaps it should be better value than if it was half price?

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

You know you have to pay for the privalege too right?

I don't get organised dieting - do it with a mate and do it sensibly and you don't have to pay or be humiliated!

Adx

I help out so get it free....... its hard to explain sometimes that I need support from a group and as I dont have a group of friends to do it with and weight watchers has worked before, this really is a good thing for me.

In fairness weight watchers didn't work for me, but neither did will power alone. I managed quite happily to give up a 30 cigarette a day habit on will power alone but couldn't conquer my food problems. This year I joined tesco diets online (no silly meeting just tracking your own progress) and I've lost 50lbs and nearly 3 dress sizes so far. Still got a long way to go but I was abig girl.

it's totally worth the £14 a month in my mind.

Fr33b1rd wrote:

But that's a sex toy!

Can't you know just rip it off and make your own offline?

I'm glad it works for you Malt if the support of a group helps then I understand however it can be *substituting* good nutritional habits which can be a complete waste.

I have issues with WW as a whole but not so much on the individual level if that makes sense?

Adx

Fr33b1rd wrote:

In fairness weight watchers didn't work for me, but neither did will power alone. I managed quite happily to give up a 30 cigarette a day habit on will power alone but couldn't conquer my food problems. This year I joined tesco diets online (no silly meeting just tracking your own progress) and I've lost 50lbs and nearly 3 dress sizes so far. Still got a long way to go but I was abig girl.

Wow thats amazing hun....... 3 years ago I lost about 50lb too but with a failed marriage l8r and a whole heap of other problems I put 2 1/2 st of that bk on. So far ive lost 6 1/2lb in 2 weeks and I did baking today and my will power just caved in =(.

WandA wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

But that's a sex toy!

I just don't see a problem paying for something that is working for me. I needed it, it helps, so why not pay. Were not all perfectly formed humans like you and your lovely lady

Malteser81 wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

Wow thats amazing hun....... 3 years ago I lost about 50lb too but with a failed marriage l8r and a whole heap of other problems I put 2 1/2 st of that bk on. So far ive lost 6 1/2lb in 2 weeks and I did baking today and my will power just caved in =(.

Thanks malt I feel like I'm getting there still got masses to lose but for the first time I think it's manageable. I'm sure you'll get there too, you've done it before you can do it again.

Fr33b1rd wrote:

WandA wrote:

Fr33b1rd wrote:

But that's a sex toy!

I just don't see a problem paying for something that is working for me. I needed it, it helps, so why not pay. Were not all perfectly formed humans like you and your lovely lady

Just trying to save you money!

I've just re-read 'It's totally worth £14 in my mind", I took it as, 'it's not worth 14 but I pretend it is.

Well done on the loss anyway!

Images of my self have not been revealed, I may look like the back end of a hippo!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.