• Things that confuse me...

tronic [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

What confues me is why oh why must Daddy Long Legs (as in the flies not the spiders - I like spiders) exist - they're pointless and they terrify me!

Adx

those things plus maybugs - as far as I care strike them from the record as far as specied go, they are horrendous! I will bathe in tarantulas but crane flies and maybugs can f-off!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Vampyrewillow wrote:

and AdnaW my boyfriend would love you for sayin that, he hates the way daddy long legs move! and he runs from moths

i dont understand wasps myself (althought i've never done any research. there may be a reason for them!)

They're creepy!

I don't like wasps much either but don't mind them as much....although I probably should hate them having accidently stood on a wasps' nest as a child and been chased and stung from the woods to my house...ick.

Tronic - glad I'm not the only one who hates them!

Adx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I am genuinely puzzled at the profusion of moths this year, I have neverseen so many about, last night at one point I counted 8 on our small kitchen window, just where are the beasties coming from?

Odd socks confuse me too- not the wearing of two odd socks, the phenomenon whereby one puts two matching ones in the machine and at the end of the cycle one of them has disappeared.

The old book smell- chemists, what causes this universal 'old book' and 'new book' smell?

Why do green fly leave your roses alone if you plant chives alongside them?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

I am genuinely puzzled at the profusion of moths this year, I have neverseen so many about, last night at one point I counted 8 on our small kitchen window, just where are the beasties coming from?

Odd socks confuse me too- not the wearing of two odd socks, the phenomenon whereby one puts two matching ones in the machine and at the end of the cycle one of them has disappeared.

The old book smell- chemists, what causes this universal 'old book' and 'new book' smell?

Why do green fly leave your roses alone if you plant chives alongside them?

i remember this off a podcast!

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/latest-questions/question/1860/

Doug [sign in to see picture]

things that confuse me: well the last 6 months of my physic A level for one.

why my mum is always so moody

and how anyone can be fit enough to ride a bike for 3 weeks doing 150-200Km every day, and still sprint to teh finish at around 80KPH

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I'm confused by my nectar card.... I've had it for years, and to this dsy I have no idea what purpose it serves. - At least with the tesco clubcard they send me money off vouchers every now and again, but I get absolutely bupkis from the nectar card!!?

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

And the stupidest thing is that I still collect points on it where possible!!??! What am I doing?!

Doug [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

And the stupidest thing is that I still collect points on it where possible!!??! What am I doing?!

there is always the hope :)

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

Why do women think it's acceptable to wear leggings as trousers, without a skirt or dress?!

It's the most ridiculous thing ever - and completely unflattering! They go UNDER clothes.

I'd also like to question hareem pants too - silly silly.

Also, why do shop assistants always have to put your change on top of notes and the receipt there by forcing you just to scrunch it up and put it in your pocket! Change, then notes - simple.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Peachy keen wrote:

Why do women think it's acceptable to wear leggings as trousers, without a skirt or dress?!

It's the most ridiculous thing ever - and completely unflattering! They go UNDER clothes.

I'd also like to question hareem pants too - silly silly.

Also, why do shop assistants always have to put your change on top of notes and the receipt there by forcing you just to scrunch it up and put it in your pocket! Change, then notes - simple.

I hate this - during my retail days I made a point of putting coins then notes in the hands of customers as it drives me so crazy.

No fashion item is as ridiculous as jeggings. Though those hareen pants come close.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Why do children tell you they are not hungry/full then go and ask for a biscuit?

Why does my husband have an amazing memory for mundane things but when I ask him to do something later or tell him something he instantly forgets?

Why do people not look in the mirror before they leave the house? I really dont want to see someone in white legging with celulite showing or walking past in a sarong and bikini on a warmish day in a town miles from the sea, unless they wanted to paddle in the Esk!!!

Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]

life in general confuses me, social situatiuions confuse the hell out of me, how to form relationships confuses the hell out of me

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I'm confused by my nectar card.... I've had it for years, and to this dsy I have no idea what purpose it serves. - At least with the tesco clubcard they send me money off vouchers every now and again, but I get absolutely bupkis from the nectar card!!?

You have probably got 100's of pounds on it! Woo hoo go shopping!

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

500 points is worth £2.50 Kitty you can ask at till for them to be taken off your total spend xxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Why does jelly set quicker when made with hot water rather than cold?

Why light makes me sneeze.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Why is there always stupid moths doing backstoke in my dogs water bowl.....i swear everyday at least three decide to fall in there!!

Why do some women seem to think its actually ok to venture out in their pyjamas - ie shopping etc..............lazy chav springs to mind!!

Why does every shop feel it necessary to put on a sale when im skint..(Lovehoney included)......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Why does my female jack russell dog keep insisting on trying to hump my male cat...........?!!?!?!?!?!?!??

toxycat wrote:

Why is there always stupid moths doing backstoke in my dogs water bowl.....i swear everyday at least three decide to fall in there!!

Why do some women seem to think its actually ok to venture out in their pyjamas - ie shopping etc..............lazy chav springs to mind!!

Why does every shop feel it necessary to put on a sale when im skint..(Lovehoney included)......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Why does my female jack russell dog keep insisting on trying to hump my male cat...........?!!?!?!?!?!?!??

I have a related point.

When exactly did Summer sales start existing? I've only noticed them this year!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

I have a related point.

When exactly did Summer sales start existing? I've only noticed them this year!

exactly....i went in to town this week and every shop had a sale.....whats that all about????

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Why does jelly set quicker when made with hot water rather than cold?

Probably because the excess liquid evaporates more easily making it more solid?

Just a guess haha!

Peachy keen wrote:

This winds me up no end - do shop assistants not own purses and wallets? I always consider it when some nice assistants puts the coins in my hand and holds out the notes and receipt for me to take - such a simple alteration!

Ads

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.