• Things that confuse me...

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

How Go Compare get any customers with adverts like they have?

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I take pride in never actually 'lolling' once. Never have I ended a sentence with lol or its bastard brother. I have put 'lolling' or 'for the lols' but I'm never self referenced a lol is perhaps the best way to put it.

*High fives to the non lollers*

(Waits for some sarcastic bastard to lol at this*

I was tempted to do it for the lulz (see what I did there?)

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

why people on The Jeremy Kyle, Steve Wilkos and Maury run around when they get results for lie detecter test and DNA tests. youve come on TV to air your laundry what are you running away from?!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Peachy keen wrote:

WandA wrote:

I take pride in never actually 'lolling' once. Never have I ended a sentence with lol or its bastard brother. I have put 'lolling' or 'for the lols' but I've never self referenced a lol is perhaps the best way to put it.

*High fives to the non lollers*

(Waits for some sarcastic bastard to lol at this*

I was tempted to do it for the lulz (see what I did there?)

Plural or singular?

littlepixi wrote:

why people on The Jeremy Kyle, Steve Wilkos and Maury run around when they get results for lie detecter test and DNA tests. youve come on TV to air your laundry what are you running away from?!

Why do people watch it?

I don't see the point in lie detection... if you trust someone so little you need to belittle them on national telly is there a point getting it done?

Also, the failure rate can be pretty poor on them...

O another thing about them, why do the hosts insist on a father saying sorry to the mother after a DNA test? It doesn't actually mean she didn't fuck a few hundred, it means you are the father regardless of who else she had...

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

Why do people watch it?

I don't see the point in lie detection... if you trust someone so little you need to belittle them on national telly is there a point getting it done?

i watch it so a can laugh at them running round like mad men , and cos some people i went to school with have been The Jezza Kyle show after having sex with a load of people at a carnival. xxx

tronic [sign in to see picture]

I had The Springer, The Kyle and The Goddard all on record on the sky plus, with a side order of the Road Wars. One weekend after a bunch had built up I tried to watch them continuously, but it broke my head. It's seriously not healthy to watch for any length of time. I do love the phrase 'put something on the end of it!' though, I try to use it in innocuous situations as much as possible.

I am confused by procrastination. Such a silly behaviour.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I am also confused about Jeremy Kyle... I was confused earlier- why do people go on there to take a lie detector test if they are lying through their teeth? x

Wickedgirl wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

I am also confused about Jeremy Kyle... I was confused earlier- why do people go on there to take a lie detector test if they are lying through their teeth? x

'cos they all think they are clever enough to fool it and they want their five minutes of tv glory regardless of how they come over

This is true. Another thing that confuses me about Jeremy Kyle is how can people actually be THAT stupid? x

Wickedgirl wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

'cos they all think they are clever enough to fool it and they want their five minutes of tv glory regardless of how they come over

This is true. Another thing that confuses me about Jeremy Kyle is how can people actually be THAT stupid? x

I don't usually advocate eugenics but I've never seen a better case study than the JK show.

Too harsh?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

telemachus wrote:

I buy my eggs in 9's from Waitrose.

Hi telemachus, so a fan of Odysseus are we!!!!

TB

Why don't you see white dog poo any more?

Why does brown sugar a less refined product than white cost more than white???

What happened to white eggs?????

Merely three life's mysteries l lay awake at night pondering.

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

telemachus wrote:

I buy my eggs in 9's from Waitrose.

Hi telemachus, so a fan of Odysseus are we!!!!

TB

Aahhhh... We had discussed that but I won't spoil it. You can tell she's well read, she goes to Waitrose.

tallboy247 wrote:

Why don't you see white dog poo any more?

Why does brown sugar a less refined product than white cost more than white???

What happened to white eggs?????

Merely three life's mysteries l lay awake at night pondering.

TB

Apparently it's the feed... I guess it's all pretty much standardised now. That may not be definite though.

I am sure your right WandA, teach me not to pay attention though!!!! I am sure you are right re the dog poo though, but here's another one for you then.

Whenever l buy a tin of Felix cat food, which isn't often since mine tripped off this mortal coil aged 18 and 19... it said on the tin "Tasted and Approved! - who by !!!

TB

My stepdad did once eat some dogfood for charity... Perhaps you raise more as a taster?

Musicals. I've never understood why when someone is angry, happy or sad they might consider bursting in to song and adopting camp dances.

If I want music I'll listen to music.

If I want acting I'll watch acting.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

why on "jeremy kyle" and the like do pregnant women get treated like theyre a saint.

one i watched the other week the woman who was pregnant had a history of assaulting her partner and friends but nothing was made of it cause "she's pregnant and her hormoness are all over the place" well you wern't pregnant a year or two ago when you started attacking your family members!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.