• Things that confuse me...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

The countryside... bit too green and uniform for me.

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

Dunca1348 wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

I am 6 foot odds and have been head buted a good few times by mental sheep.

You've not lived until you've massaged a ewe with Mastitis... *ahem*...

Thankfully not yet, but rotten still born lambs is my worst.

my ex was a sheep farmer he used to tell me nasty storys about the farm. where bouts is it? xxx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

How you can have hundreds of sky channels at your disposal on a saturday night and there is feck all on???

suze9 wrote:

How you can have hundreds of sky channels at your disposal on a saturday night and there is feck all on???

Likewise, how can I have the whole internet yet there be feck all I want to do.

suze9 wrote:

couldnt agree more! ive taken to watching Coyote Ugly again after watching it an hour ago. so many of them have just crap on tonight even Daves let me down! xxx

Oooo at least on Virgin Media we have the TV choice!

*off to see what I haven't watched*

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

couldnt agree more! ive taken to watching Coyote Ugly again after watching it an hour ago. so many of them have just crap on tonight even Daves let me down! xxx

Hes watching Snatch??? Only got movies yesterday for half price for 3 months and its pants!!! Will keep cinemagic for kids but a day in and movies are out.

suze9 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Hes watching Snatch??? Only got movies yesterday for half price for 3 months and its pants!!! Will keep cinemagic for kids but a day in and movies are out.

haha wa??? i dont blame you they used to show loads of great films but now its one every 3 months at a push, cinemagic is great! haha i watch it they sometimes show the old films which is nice. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

haha wa??? i dont blame you they used to show loads of great films but now its one every 3 months at a push, cinemagic is great! haha i watch it they sometimes show the old films which is nice. xxx

Kids were watching Dumbo earlier which was nice, sure my blondie will go crazy 1st time a princess movie comes on much to the disgust of her brothers lol

suze9 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Kids were watching Dumbo earlier which was nice, sure my blondie will go crazy 1st time a princess movie comes on much to the disgust of her brothers lol

hahaha aww thats so sweet! in the summer hols they usually always have a pricess week end. me and my then 8 year old sister spent the whole week end watching nothing but Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White etc. xxx

Can see her monopolizing the tv at 3 year old for that lol

Why this chocolate sundae is twice as long as it is wide and layered. Should I really have to send the spoon rooting to the bottom to not eat plain cream for the first few mouthfuls?

Doug [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Why this chocolate sundae is twice as long as it is wide and layered. Should I really have to send the spoon rooting to the bottom to not eat plain cream for the first few mouthfuls?

yes

Why Doug is a knob.

I'm only messing Doug!

Doug [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Why Doug is a knob.

I'm only messing Doug!

cheers

Ask Ad, knob(head) is a term of endearment for me. Dick(head) means, well you're a dickhead.

I should probably work on my social skills...

headsouth wrote:

Why do people ask for "Not too much mayonnaise" or such like? Of course they don't want "too much" by definition. How much that actually is though is a very private and personal matter of great import.

You obviously have never asked for suace at Subway... Every time I go in I follow the same routine only slightly more extreme than the last time...

"Mayo please."

"Not too much mayo please."

"Just a little bit of mayo please."

"Just a tiny bit of mayo please."

"Just a tiny bit of mayo please." *With 'tiny' finger gesture.

"Just a tiny bit, I mean just one stroke, of mayo please" *With gesture (This one is hit and miss)

I think next I shall have to bring some measuring device with me or take up some form of dance.

I don't like the place anyway...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I should probably work on my social skills...

Yeah knobhead

In my school leavers book my good friend wrote "I love how you call your lovely boyfriend a knobhead all the time" hehehe!

Adx

headsouth wrote:

Oh... Yes that's the other one that confuses me...

Why does every report about someone dying in Afghanistan have to include the phrase "The family have been notified" ???

1 - I should bloody hope so!!

2 - Why do I need to know??

Very true on both points!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.