• Things that confuse me...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Do you normally hibernate in summer WandA?!!

Hibernation in the summer, don't b so silly!

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Doug wrote:

they do diet Dr Pepper???

Ditto. I never knew that.

its a sugar free version and its horrible! i goes flat really quickly as well they were on offer so i bought 6 bottles ahh! xxx

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

They do Diet Dr Pepper as well as Dr Pepper Zero.

I try to stay away from it these days as I used to be a little addicted but I do love it. None of this diet rubbish though...

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Big brother. Just generally. It is in it's basic form people sitting in a house with little of interest to do, watching other people sitting idle in a house and bitching about each other, resulting in a sub division of humanity that spend their time outwith a housebitching about the bitchiness of others remaining inside a house on camera. I could almost grasp there being a reason for filming people awake if there is a market, but asleep? In real life watching a stranger sleep is just creepy. Watch a real person, one you know sleep and test it. I am losing hope as it hits whta..10th year?

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Oh, add to that big mouth, and big brother's little bvrother, and E4+1

Doug [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Big brother. Just generally. It is in it's basic form people sitting in a house with little of interest to do, watching other people sitting idle in a house and bitching about each other, resulting in a sub division of humanity that spend their time outwith a housebitching about the bitchiness of others remaining inside a house on camera. I could almost grasp there being a reason for filming people awake if there is a market, but asleep? In real life watching a stranger sleep is just creepy. Watch a real person, one you know sleep and test it. I am losing hope as it hits whta..10th year?

dont worry, the plug has been pulled on it. its in its last year thank god

Rowan wrote:

Big brother. Just generally.

The only appeal I can see is you're less likely to be arrested than from looking through a local dysfunctional's living room window... It is utter tripe though. I find it rather sad when these things get more votes than elections and such.

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Why can't i put mascara on with my mouth closed?

bumble wrote:

I have wonder that with the OH... I just assumed she was odd.

bumble wrote:

I have wondered that with the OH... I just assumed she was odd.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

its a sugar free version and its horrible! i goes flat really quickly as well they were on offer so i bought 6 bottles ahh! xxx

I wouldn't bother with any diet versions of drinks. For one there is no evidence it's associated with weight loss and there is health concerns over some of the sweeteners. Here's one such article based on some stuff I've heard before that may put you off.

http://cancer.suite101.com/article.cfm/diet_sodas_and_cancer

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

I wouldn't bother with any diet versions of drinks. For one there is no evidence it's associated with weight loss and there is health concerns over some of the sweeteners. Here's one such article based on some stuff I've heard before that may put you off.

basicaly, a little is ok, a lot is not, of either.

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

Normal stuff does have a hell of a lot of sugar and therefore calories in it though.

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

Normal stuff does have a hell of a lot of sugar and therefore calories in it though.

true, but nothing a walk or light job wont burn off (no high intenstiy stuff though, wont bore you to death with the details but doing sports sci for 2 years, you learn a lot about it)

I'm not denying exercise will burn calories!

I'm simply saying there is way too much suger and calories in drinks.

WandA wrote:

True but most studies have shown that diet drinks offer no weight loss as to lose weight you really need to go on a proper regime, not just switch drinks. There was an article in the paper today about some new diet pill that shows a lot of promise but personally I think people shouldn't take the easy way out and just go to the gym and work it off.

WandA wrote:

I only drink exotic fruit juice but there's a hell of a lot of fructose in that. Still, I burn it off with rigorous sex. :p

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

It's physically impossible; I'm sure of it.

Muz333 wrote:

True but most studies have shown that diet drinks offer no weight loss as to lose weight you really need to go on a proper regime, not just switch drinks.

Of course, I was simply highlighting 'normal' drinks are not great either despite the drawbacks of diet drinks.

headsouth wrote:

WandA wrote:

suger? Really?? I thought one was more eduficated than that? I'm appalled. And not at all aroused.

For a while you had me thinking you objected to my use of 'sugar' because it was probably quite a sweeping statement ignoring differing types... then I realised it was due to my moment of numptiness. I apologise for the lack of arousal.

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I only drink exotic fruit juice but there's a hell of a lot of fructose in that. Still, I burn it off with rigorous sex. :p

ah but rember that fructose tastes a lot sweeter than sucrose (or normal suger) so even if it tastes as sweet as coke it will have less simple suger in you. Also good to know when cooking sweet foods, you can use fructose instead of sucrose, so it tastes the same, but there is less in it, so its not as bad for you

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.