• LH sale!!!!!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

play girl corsets are back in the sale, I have a lot from there range already and am tempted to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20620 I already have this pattern as an underbust corset. It's just tricky as I don't know which size to go for as All my size 26" corsets can now completely close no problem I'm thinking maybe I should get the 24?

This one does have a modesty panel, so I would probably go smaller. Don't hang around - there's only one of each size in stock! 

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

play girl corsets are back in the sale, I have a lot from there range already and am tempted to get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20620 I already have this pattern as an underbust corset. It's just tricky as I don't know which size to go for as All my size 26" corsets can now completely close no problem I'm thinking maybe I should get the 24?

This one does have a modesty panel, so I would probably go smaller. Don't hang around - there's only one of each size in stock! 

it's a shame the pinstripe isn't in my size as I've been wanting one for ages. Anyway just putting an order together ^_^

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

How did I miss this when I made my order :'(

Well I've ordered the size 24" if it doesn't fit I guess I can send it back. I think it should though, checked and measured myself. I will have to see though as they can be a bit stiff the first time you but them on. I've been thinking for some time to get a few smaller corsets but didn't want to spend too much just in case, so this offer was good even though i do have the same pattern as an underbust.

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I got excited when I saw the playgirl corsets in the sale again and ordered the 32 thinking it was a 22! By the time I'd realised the 24 had gone:(. Was a little embarassing explaining to customer services who recommended me some dress size 32 corsets instead lol!

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

My lovely otherhalf just put some money in the bank for me to buy this :') All that was left was the 26" so I hope it fits otherwise I might cry. 

But omg I think I just got the last one, I did my order and then it sold out. But it's still processing so =/ 

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

My lovely otherhalf just put some money in the bank for me to buy this :') All that was left was the 26" so I hope it fits otherwise I might cry. 

were you hoping for the 24"?  

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Aww bless him!

Hope it fits EB!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Yeah, but oh well. It should still be okay 

toycar69 wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Aww bless him!

Hope it fits EB!

Thank you :') 

Eep, had such a horrible day yesterday. So he's almost made up for it 

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well if I find the 24" too small and you find the 26" too big we could swap. Just an idea, will have to see though :)

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Missed those the first time around, can't believe I missed them again!

Ecksvie wrote:

the silver was only in 24 and 26inches and the pirpe 32". Alice said there was only one of each though.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well if I find the 24" too small and you find the 26" too big we could swap. Just an idea, will have to see though :)

Great Idea!! I'm deffinatly willing to do this :) I'll let you know!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

the silver was only in 24 and 26inches and the pirpe 32". Alice said there was only one of each though.

Ah, didn't really miss them then, not in my size anyway. Would have been gutted otherwise - another online store I buy corsets from has just jumped up the price of one of the corsets I was gonna buy by £20, can't afford it now!

is this really meant to be £75 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15551 ? when you buy over 3 it becomes £5.50 that would be one amazing saving.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

is this really meant to be £75 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15551 ? when you buy over 3 it becomes £5.50 that would be one amazing saving.

thanks - no wrong price - no idea how that got through - either I was completely mad when I created it or a gremlin took over my computer! all fixed - sorry 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.