• LH sale!!!!!

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Booties wrote:

Okay it was sold out in my size, so I have ordered the size down and am just hoping for the best. I also ordered the Pussy Bikini, but it now says it's out of stock, only an hour later... I really hope I got in there in time! 

My OH is in a similar situation, he ordered a couple of things on Friday, one of which is now out of stock and the order is still "being processed".

He thought it might get processed on Saturday but obviously not, now he is a little worried about the out of stock item, guess he'll find out tomorrow.

Well, maybe they weren't posting on Saturday... I know everywhere near me was closed, or at least closed earlier! I know how you feel though... Hope you guys manage to get whatever you ordered! 

Would be kinda cool if Lh told you when stock was getting really low... Or at least updated as items were bought... I don't know if it's when you buy them or when they're packed...

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

Well, maybe they weren't posting on Saturday... I know everywhere near me was closed, or at least closed earlier!

I am not in a rush to receive it, i am just a little worried about stock since the "Lovehoney Bank Holiday Despatch Dates" said it should have actually been posted on Saturday nevermind "processed".

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/bank-holiday-deliveries/

Satoshi wrote:

Booties wrote:

Well, maybe they weren't posting on Saturday... I know everywhere near me was closed, or at least closed earlier!

I am not in a rush to receive it, i am just a little worried about stock since the "Lovehoney Bank Holiday Despatch Dates" said it should have actually been posted on Saturday nevermind "processed".

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/bank-holiday-deliveries/

Yeah, I'm worrying about the same thing. I only just placed mine, so obviously it's still being processed, but the fact it was then out of stock makes me think... Did I get there fast enough?

Thinking about it though, if you placed the order after 4pm on Friday, nothing would have been despatched to anyone between then and when the product you purchased went out of stock... So it must update according to sales, not when the item is posted. Does that make sense? I haven't slept in two days, sorry! xD

Besides, surely Lh would have let you know by now if they couldn't find the product you bought...

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

Thinking about it though, if you placed the order after 4pm on Friday, nothing would have been despatched to anyone between then and when the product you purchased went out of stock...

He ordered it about 2pm on Friday, like he said it's not the speed of the delivery he is bothered about just the stock.

Why have you not slept for 2 days?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm still waiting to see if the she-stim will get any cheaper and it's attachments. I'm starting to wonder if the attachments will work on other electro kits, and if the replacement pads sold for other eletro kits would work for the she-stim as well, might contact Lh and ask.

My stockings have arrived at least, and I'm thinking of getting the glass vibe but not sure since last time I purchased a glass vibe it didn't work. Will make up my mind soon :)

Anyway grabbed anything else?

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Mine was ordered Friday too, dispatched saturday and arrived today.... Maybe you should email customer services to check

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

It is now Tuesday night and his order is still "being processed" , he is not a very happy bunny right now he knows the item was still in stock on Sunday a whole two days after he placed his order, i think he may have to email customer services.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

It is now Tuesday night and his order is still "being processed" , he is not a very happy bunny right now he knows the item was still in stock on Sunday a whole two days after he placed his order, i think he may have to email customer services.

He should. because I placed an order on Saturday afternoon and it got dispatched today. Even was packed yesterday.

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Yep, get customer services to check, we ordered something Fri, dispatched Sat and arrived today.

Awww this has been taken out of the sale today? o.O

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21700

It was £4 when I checked it a couple of hours ago... And it's still discontinued. Sucks. Was gunna buy that on Friday =(

I contacted customer services and there has indeed been a problem, i will not go into detail here but the item i was worried about was out of stock

Satoshi wrote:

I contacted customer services and there has indeed been a problem, i will not go into detail here but the item i was worried about was out of stock

Sorry to hear that Satoshi =(

Hope you find something else/get it sorted soon x

Booties wrote:

Awww this has been taken out of the sale today? o.O

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21700

It was £4 when I checked it a couple of hours ago... And it's still discontinued. Sucks. Was gunna buy that on Friday =(

Shame you couldn't get it in time, it's a bit strange putting it back up to full price when it is discontinued.

Booties wrote:

Sorry to hear that Satoshi =(

Hope you find something else/get it sorted soon x

Thanks Booties :)

Unfortunately Lovehoney doesn't sell anything similar, i can feel a bout of ebayitis coming on...

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

After buying the Dreamsicle candle I also just ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19029

The first candle is just great! I love it! I think I was slightly worried how the massage candle thing would work, even worried about trying the one I got. pheh. Its great. Hope I get this one as well, the last one is sold out with the package.

Laveila wrote:

After buying the Dreamsicle candle I also just ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19029

The first candle is just great! I love it! I think I was slightly worried how the massage candle thing would work, even worried about trying the one I got. pheh. Its great. Hope I get this one as well, the last one is sold out with the package.

I've just ordered this one too.  We bought the dreamsicle one and love the smell, I was going to buy the skinny dip one but sold out. I have the skinny dip body butter which smells lovely so I hope this one smells nice.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I've purchased that too. I preferred it to the descrption of the skinny dip-floral scent. I hope it smells more fresh, neutral and not too feminine.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4862 has sold out as deal of the day. Good marketing.. And we're due another in a few minutes.

x X x wrote:

I've purchased that too. I preferred it to the descrption of the skinny dip-floral scent. I hope it smells more fresh, neutral and not too feminine.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4862 has sold out as deal of the day. Good marketing.. And we're due another in a few minutes.

The skinny dip, for me, has more of a vanilla and marshmallow smell than floral, the earthly bodies website describe it as vanilla/candy floss... 

deal of the day's that heart vibe again! 

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

sharry wrote:

x X x wrote:

The skinny dip, for me, has more of a vanilla and marshmallow smell than floral, the earthly bodies website describe it as vanilla/candy floss... 

Ohh, thanks. Just checked it out.. I already have their grape edible massage candle and I loved it but it's way too feminine. I'm just wondering what white tea and ginger will be like.. Not a big fan of ginger. Interesting though.

Their Squeezed, Wild Surf and Mannish ones look good. I want to try them now. I love apple.. >.<

sharry wrote:

deal of the day's that heart vibe again! 

Looks like they want to get rid of it. I have one- it isn't that bad just has weaker vibrations. My review is up too. It's good for massages but a good lubricant is needed.

Yeah, I'm wondering what the smell of walk in the woods will be like. Hopefully it's fresh smelling. The Dreamsicle is quite fruity smelling, like tangerines. I had some Origin face cleanser that had ginger and green tea in it (I think) and that smelt nice if a little stringent. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.