• Ball shaving

loverNotaDancer [sign in to see picture]

Trimmed my pubes to a #1 and then shaved my balls last night. Knelt over my OH while she licked my balls which is soooo good with them all smooth. Mmmmmmm.

She then gave my a blow job until I came in her mouth. Happy days! Shaven balls are great!

On my own tonight and can't stop stroking my balls..... it's only going to end one way.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

I know the feeling! I was suprised how easy it is too maintain and how comfortable it is. Can get a bit sticky down there in the summer, but really easy to keep on top of in the bath...

Two words....

Talcum Powder! Lush's Silky Underwear is gorgeous.

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

couldnt agree more with this post, a shaven me is a happy me :D

waynetbun [sign in to see picture]

I agree as well, much more fun with smooth balls.

Ishave just leaving a runway strip from belly button to the base of my cock, and that feels and looks great as well.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

I much prefer to be completely shaven and it's no where near as scary and risky a procedure as I first thought before going into the uncharted waters 3 years ago. Plus the girlfriend doesn't particular like sucking my balls when their all hairy so it's the least I can do for her.

waynetbun [sign in to see picture]

I find good quality razor with new'ish blade every time.

I always have a shower first to warm up and make things more plyable.

I find cutting with the grain makes it easier to stop getting nicks or ingrown hairs after.

But everyone is different, guessing other people may have different ways of doing it.

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

I go through phases with regards to shaving. Sometimes I just let it all go and other times I trim down nice and neat and shave the balls. I have shaved it all off before but I have hairy legs and fairly hairy chest/stomach so it kind of looked weird (plus I wasn't brave enough to get everything else waxed).

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Due to having had a drab medical condition I had, for want of a better phrase, arse surgery 18 months ago and my surgeon told me to shave my bum forever more to avoid a recurrence. So as well as having nice smooth balls I usually have a bum as smooth as an erm... babies bum! Every little helps.

I can understand that completly but for me i like..... no LOVE a hairy bum and crotch, my OH trims to make it neater but hair is manly to me. Me I like to be completly hairless down there and shave regularly though would love to get waxed.

Noon [sign in to see picture]

I too am a regular shaver, I use an electric trimmer (also known as the strimmer to the OH) and find that with a combination of care and dutch courage a neat job can be bloodlessly achieved.

andy_69 [sign in to see picture]

gotta b shaven, been shaving and trimming my pubic haor for almost a year now n wouldnt hav it any other way

X lovely lady X [sign in to see picture]

My OH is very hairy pretty much everywhere but his back so i feel that if he did shave off his public hair it would look very weird. I personally find all of his body hair a huge turn on and i totally agree with http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/malteser81/ about bum and crotch hair. I too shave myself but thats the way i like it, rather than the OH prfering it, he insists that he isnt bothered either way but i suspect that he prefers no hair.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.