• Anal Sex

Angel29 [sign in to see picture]

I would like some advide on anal.

I have done it one/twice but I was off my head. I would like to enjoy this with my partner as he enjoys it but I tense up at the moment it could happen, pain wise. i think it's fear of the unexpected.

I see there are a lot of toys for beginners, but would like a step to step basis that will actually work and get me somewhere.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest a forum search for advice on this type of thing, here are some examples:

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

As WandA's already said, try a forum search as there is a library's worth of advice on anal on these forums.

To summarise it in a single sentence, work your way upwards in size, and use plenty of lube!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

There is a wealth of knowledge on these forums for anal play from beginner to advanced, all you need to do is search in the bar above when you have clicked on the community tab at the top, otherwise it will do a product search for you. Please do let us know how you get on hun! Just add your comment to the threads that apply and appeal to you most and we will all do our best to give you some help!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.