• anal fisting

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i enjoy anal but the thought of a fist and further actual makes me feel ill, so glad we are all different and enjoy different things

dengru [sign in to see picture]

the best thing to do to getit past the knuckles and wrist is take yourtime and pressure slow constant pressure and tell him to try and push as though he is trying to take a poo and it will slip in just be carefull though it can be a bit of a shock and overwellming the first time

fflover [sign in to see picture]

So how often is it ok to to do it?

we do it once or twice a week now it goes back to normal quite quick

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

i fisted my boyfriend for the first time the other day, hes used to big anal toys and i got my hand in past the widest part, but after that it just felt like there was no-where to go? i had my hand with fingers out, not a closed fist.

The best shape is the so-called duck-bill or goose neck. See the wikipedia fisting article for an illustration.

You and he will need to practice in order to go deeper. He can practice by using longer toys, Start thin and about a foot long, work up slowly in width until he is able to take something 12 inches long and 2-3 inches in diameter. When my partner fists me it is usually to the elbow and on one occasion to half-way up her upper arm.

You can anally fist as much as you like, but most fistees need a few days to recover after being fisted as things can get a bit sore and bruised after a long session. When I started I was up for it every week. I would like to have it every two weeks now, but unfortunately it doesn't work out like that.

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

there is always enough space for a good fist and a half.

going have a play tonight

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

Ouch!

its not ouch when done right its a lovely stretch

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

As much as he tries my hubby cant fist me, but its a huge turn on for him and we try often but he can never do it, i do regularly use toys and excersizes to keep everything tight ;-) xx

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

I'd quite like to give it a try at some point. Fairly certain I'm not up to it just yet though. Need to practice a fair bit first. Any tips, particularly for things you can do on your own?

on your own a inflaeable toy or increasing size of plugsto stretch u

[suspended user]

suspended user

i love it fisting is my favorite though

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

In that vid - looks like as she squirts half her bum is hang'in out of her arse. I do like a bit of bum fun, but I wouldn't want to prolapse!

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Cherub wrote:

In that vid - looks like as she squirts half her bum is hang'in out of her arse. I do like a bit of bum fun, but I wouldn't want to prolapse!

This is my fear from anal let alone fisting. OH is keen to try gaping and fisting. We've been looking into plugs at the moment. I've only just managed to have anal without OH stretching me/using lube first.

I'm not too fussed to be honest, but am keen to know if I can do it :)

Tips would be great actually.

its so much fun to find your limits im still trying to find an stretch my limitis i can take a 3 inch diameter nearly now but im already thinking i want more

analplayboy [sign in to see picture]

I have held a fantasy about getting anally fisted for years and last summer I bought a Belladonna Magic Hand. Since July I have had it up my arse almost every day. What a feeling and i am still discovering new thrills with it. I would really like a real hand up there but I dont think the oh would be willing. Anybody in the same position?

i have just got an anal balloon going to try it tonight hoping for a really good stretch so i can take both OH hands

theHand [sign in to see picture]

Hi, me and the OH enjoy fisting to the max. we use doc johnson anal lube and lots of it. I always start off slow with 2 or 3 fingers then after a while i can work 4 in then my thumb. We started with vaginal fisting and still do it sometimes but my OH really really loves getting a whole fist up her arse. We use poppers to enhance the orgasams. a little sniff gets the party started aswell. we use toys too but she perfers having my hand up her bum with my fingers moving inside of her. I know this will turn some people off but we are all adults and what we do in the privacy of our home has to be respected.

i love to get fisted its such and intense feeling has anyone been partaking in this recently would love to hear some stories

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.