• anal fisting

evil26angel [sign in to see picture]

precisely for that you need time and training, but will reward in BIG pleasure and the new happy experiences.need use a good lube im using a Doc Johnson Natural Anal Lubricant or just durex play massage.

[suspended user]

suspended user

i now love being anal fisted after learnig how to take the fist easily without pain its takes a lot of practice but so worth the wait it's yummy yummy

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

Ow. Wow. I say. I think I'd die if I was suddenly fist raped. My anal ring will tear violently, I'll bleed faeces and I'll die from a tapeworm infestation, digesting on my heart.

But, yeah, that'd be one hell of an experience I'd like to build up to.

[suspended user]

suspended user

ha ha iit doesn't hurt honest if you take it easy and slowly

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I've learned that, though even a dildo easing slowly inside me still kinda makes my ring ache a bit. I'm an anal newbie.

vicplay [sign in to see picture]

I just love the idea of having a partner who would spend the time slowly stretching me, sounds very sensuous x

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Learning to enjoy anal play is a really slow process. It also needs at least a degree of preparation. The anal sphincters can be stretched to far beyond their usual size and the intestines can be stretched very considerably without danger. Just think of bologna sausage! You must however avoid anything sharp, including fingernails and jewellery.

One of the reasons I like it so much is that it gives me a wonderful feeling of letting myself go. When I surrender myself to the fist, I relax in a fundamental way, and the relaxation lasts for days and even weeks afterwards.

Thanks Scotch, I hadn't seen that one. Cute gloves she's wearing, but not so sure about his skirt ;).

You see these things but you don't learn much about the technique. What lube were they using? Was he doing poppers? Last New Year's Eve my partner did me past her elbow and half way up her upper arm. It was lovely. I would have never though it possible but practice makes perfect.

Here's another link to a happy fisting couple. Note the masses of lube and the unusual dildo on a stick technique!

http://www.tube8.com/fetish/grenzenlos-tiefes-eindringen/7120/

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Holy crap!

I'm scared and mesmerised all at the same time....

This litle clip, which seems to be relatively recent, is to my mind illustrative of how pleasurable a good fisting can be. The fistee utterly abandons herself to the pleasure of being fisted, it reminds me of me!

http://xhamster.com/movies/882335/extreme_amateur_anal_fist_fucked_till_she_squirts.html

horneeey [sign in to see picture]

nothing beats a real hand up there pal. i know. want me to do it for you?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

that scares the crap outta me lol i'd be worried about relapsing lol

fflover [sign in to see picture]

my girlfriend recently started fisting me, I enjoy it and my cock was rock solid the whole time, I had to refrain from wanking for a while until I just had to cum, next time I wont touch my cock at all and see how far i can take it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

nice aint it?

yes itsbreally very good, did it again tonight!

did it again last night (sunday) managed to get past her wrist, bought an inflatable today to open me up more,

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

I receive anal fisting once a month, I don't do it more often for the obvious reasons... Give yourself a good enema before you receive it.

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

atlanta wrote:

This litle clip, which seems to be relatively recent, is to my mind illustrative of how pleasurable a good fisting can be. The fistee utterly abandons herself to the pleasure of being fisted, it reminds me of me!

http://xhamster.com/movies/882335/extreme_amateur_anal_fist_fucked_till_she_squirts.html

Yeah, I know this video, I have 'come' accross it a couple of times. Excellent sh*t.

transsexmom [sign in to see picture]

Anal isn't my thing really let alone put a fist up my bum I know its the only other hole I have apart from my mouth, I tried dildos & butt plugs when I was younger... but I have crohn's disease now which has given me diarrhoea & when I last tried a dildo you can imagine what happened (not going into detail) just to say it got messy even though I cleaned it first.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.