• New browsing features on LoveHoney

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Ooh nice! I love this feature. I wish it was available when I was a beginner at toys etc. I've been conditioned now to check the specs very clearly before buying.

Thanks! =]

Would love something similar for male sex toys- mainly the sleeves/strokers by internal measurements.. That might be me being a bit too greedy though. >.<

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

Would love something similar for male sex toys- mainly the sleeves/strokers by internal measurements.. That might be me being a bit too greedy though. >.<

We can only really measure the external opening, so they're mostly 0.5 inches. We would have to sacrifice another filter to add it in, so probably not possible at the moment.

We're always trying to make shopping easier though, so I'll add it to the love bucket.

SN [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

I am abusing my powers to open an old thread to let you know that in the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/ section, you can now winnow by circumference - AKA girth!

(I know you'll want to be able to do that in the vibrators section as well, but one step at a time)

Oh, that's BRILLIANT- I've been pondering that it needed an additional couple of things to narrow down.

My other suggestion was texture- rigid, flexible, etc. Although, if you consider this, is it possible to put 'rigid- plastic' and 'rigid-silicone/jelly' into different categories, because I personally hate rigid plastic- I find it too hard to be pleasant, yet rigid silicone is quite different, it has just that little bit of give, so it's the material/texture I shop for now. I just really wish there is an easy way to distinguish between these, and to easily narrow things down on the main pages.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.