• I don't masturabate. That's digusting.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

oh bloody hell my speling mistake there's a bit shaming.

Intentoinal?

My spelling has been crap  recently too.

baby.d0llo9 [sign in to see picture]

OK I'm only 19 but if im honest i actually never feel the NEED to masturbate i dont know why.. could be that ive never really come, i know i need to so i know what i like but it just seems a little i dont know i guess weird to me... but then again something in past means im not totally comfortable with sex, and while yes i have masturbated i have never felt the need

I think its a little harsh to say that people say they havent that they are lying. they could for example had something bad happen to them which makes it uncomfortable for them

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I had the reverse scenario at school ... at 17 all the girls were talking about doing it and loving it and I was made to feel like a total freak because I didn't.  Before everyone started talking about it, it hadn't even occured to me to try, I had absolutely no urge to do it whatsoever.  It was only after getting with my partner and we started a sexual relationship that I began masturbating and it gradually became a regular thing.  I think because I experienced the pleasure my partner gave me I just got toally addicted to the feeling and wanted to try and recreate it on my own and as often as possible!

It's difficult to say but I think if I'd never had an orgasm I could easily have gone without masturbating ever.

It is quite sad that people don't masturbate because they think its shameful but I think it's a bit harsh to judge them for it!

xxKPxx

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Just remembered a great moment in Cruel Intentions when Cecile walks back into her room after her first orgasm. Hair messed up and looking dazed 'Cecile, where have you been?'

'Shopping?'

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Well I know quite alot of little boys that do that but never any little girls till mine now. I will however say that she has never seen me do it lol

I think girls are more dicreet, my little girl has just started touching herself but has alwasys done it a bit since she was tiny, it's not a sexual thing it just feels nice. I've got loads of friends that say they don't i'm wondering if you never do it do you just never want to?

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Ilovemyman wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Well I know quite alot of little boys that do that but never any little girls till mine now. I will however say that she has never seen me do it lol

I think girls are more dicreet, my little girl has just started touching herself but has alwasys done it a bit since she was tiny, it's not a sexual thing it just feels nice. I've got loads of friends that say they don't i'm wondering if you never do it do you just never want to?

That's pretty much the conclusion I came (!) to ... if I'd never started orgasming I dont *think* I'd ever feel the need to but you never know I might have just flipped one day and started dry humping the furniture!

xxKPxx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i can only masturabate by using toys, i just dont like touching myself one bit!

not sure what it is, i guess i just dont like what im feeling with my hands bit weird i know but hey thats what sex toys (and i have a draw full of them!) and Boyfriends are for!

Dxx

ChrissyTyke [sign in to see picture]

I didn't start until I was nearly 18. I never thought it was disgusting and it wasn't like I wasn't crazily horny it was I never really thought about it. I was bought up in the church and it was never talked about. I knew guys did but didn't realise it was normal for lasses too.

I understand why people don't from the religous side but I dont understand how it can be disgusting, its part of your body, gota know how to use it right???

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

I didn't masturbate when I was small because I wasn't really aware of that part of my body. It was just another place to keep clean and tidy and that was it. However, after time, I got hornier and hornier. So my fingers went for a little walk... It didn't do much at all though, but I carried on with it until I finally became an 'adult' and felt brave enough to buy myself a vibrator. Wow have I been missing out!

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

I started at quite a young age and never felt ashamed about it, ever. I had quite a grown-up view about it. I had urges and I figured it was better to sort them out myself than have sex when I was too young. Touching myself never felt dirty or shameful, it was my body and it was up to me what I did with it. It worked out well for me. I know what my body likes and dislikes, I was able to contain my lust until I was old enough and legal enough to lose my virginity, and I never felt the need to sleep with someone just to see what it felt like.

Plus it just feels so damn good...

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

baby.d0llo9 wrote:

OK I'm only 19 but if im honest i actually never feel the NEED to masturbate i dont know why.. could be that ive never really come, i know i need to so i know what i like but it just seems a little i dont know i guess weird to me... but then again something in past means im not totally comfortable with sex, and while yes i have masturbated i have never felt the need

I think its a little harsh to say that people say they havent that they are lying. they could for example had something bad happen to them which makes it uncomfortable for them

I agree BabyD

suzie-w [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, not been here for a good while, but as I was on here looking around just had to come in on this one.

I used to hate the thought of touching myself in my teen years, though a bi school friend has been into my bra and knickers and felt all around me. I did the same with her too, in a way as she'd started it, it felt odd not to. That happened on several occasions, but even so I knew then that feeling all around and in her pussy felt very strange to do, odd to the fingers as a few of you have said. I haven't seen here for a while and am now married to a wonderful guy, but every now and again when he's at work I feel the need to masterbate and it doesn't affect me so much now, though I'd far sooner cum with the use of a sex toy any day.

Good to be back again.

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Being someone who loves masturbating (albeit with vibrators and not my fingers) I cant understand why people dont masturbate but I know that some people dont.

My best mate has a very big sex drive and loves sex but she never masturbates no matter how horny she is.

She says it is because she likes sex for the act but she cant orgasm and when she masturbates she cant orgasm either. I have explained to her that it may help and how great it is but she just has no interest in the act.

I wish I could make her see how good it is but I guess some people just dont enjoy masturbating.

She has met the perfect mate though as her OH only masturbates himself once a month at the most.

Well as for me I love masturbating and will tell anyone that asks, I have went off it lately as my OH more then fulfils me but when we are not together we still sometimes get in the mood, today for example I have already masturbated 3 times and I hope a lot more still to come.

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

The only time anyone has ever told me this, was a long time ago, when i was in high school, my friends were all kinda prudish then, but they're singing a different tune now, lol

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, when I was younger, in my early teens when I first started I must admit I felt a bit dirty. But over the years my attitudes towards masturbation and sex have completley changed, and now to me it is just a natural thing that everybody does.  I was raised Catholic and i'm now Pagan, I think religion can have a big bearing on things like this.

I remember once in a game of truth or dare (when we were younger) somebody asked my friend if she masturbated (in that giggly childish teeny kind of way).  She reacted in sheer horror and said it was disgusting and she'd done it once but never again!!  Now we're older we have talked about it and she admits she does it but still feels it is very much taboo and won't do it in front of her boyfriend (long term fella - they have a child together) and feels wrong about it.  She's entitled to her views but sometimes I want to just scream "you don't know what you're missing!!!!" lol xx

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

What is the advantage in Mastubating?

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Haha, perhaps as a geneticist I should look into seeing if there is some sort of "sexual maniac" gene we pass down through our offspring.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

One of my best friends called me "gross" once when we went into Ann Summers and I was talking about what all the toys were for and how they can help etc etc.

I just explained to her that I'm not able to see my boyfriend as much as she see's hers and that sometimes I need a bit of loving when he's not around.

It's funny she said that as she bought a bullet vibrator a few days ago as well. I think I'm starting to rub off on her. ;D

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I used to masterbate rarely (every 6 months if tht) and I felt wrong and dirty doing it. I had a religious up bringing. I don't believe in god tho so it was just a conditioning thing... I'm good now! :P

Bubblemagic [sign in to see picture]

Well, how's this for a story then!!! I don't know how to without a vibrator!!! I was brought up 50 years ago by older parents who even turned the T.V over if someone was romantically kissing their partner!!!

I've always had issues with masturbating even now I've been married 28 years Hubby and I have never "done it" together. I still don't even know if Hubby does on his own. How's that for a major issue, but, I guess that's a whole new thread!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.