• Biggest you've had?

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

This is why a woman is in so much pain during giving brith as her cervex has to dilate (open)enough for a baby to pass through. Being 1cm dilated is very painful so maybe u can get an idea as to how small the cervex opening is and why no penis could push past.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The penis doesn't go through the cervix - it stops at the cervix, only the sperm can fit through the cervix. It has to open during menstruation in order to let the blood through so a cock would have a job "passing" it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

Adx

I think he thinks it's off to the side, rather like a T junction?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The penis doesn't go through the cervix - it stops at the cervix, only the sperm can fit through the cervix. It has to open during menstruation in order to let the blood through so a cock would have a job "passing" it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

Adx

No, I mean as in past the opening, not into it. I'm not *that* naive...

Doesn't go past the opening either as far as I'm aware - is why it can get bruised because (as far as I'm aware) it is like a barrier that you just stop against.

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

No, I mean as in past the opening, not into it. I'm not *that* naive...

Doesn't go past the opening either as far as I'm aware - is why it can get bruised because (as far as I'm aware) it is like a barrier that you just stop against.

Adx

We were discussing this recently weren't we about cervical mucous and the pill? Helps stop infections by being 'closed off' for the most part. (Sexy conversation topic ey?!)

John1986 [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

Can men grow at 21 or 2? I'm sure he's grown (no cracks from the cheap seats please) I should know but I don't *blush*

Yes, I had a growth spurt down there aged 23-24.

rachyrach [sign in to see picture]

Wow the biggest I've ever had was 7 inches and everytime we had sex I bled, it didn't hurt too much though and I liked a little pain... he freaked the first time, I told him to take it as a compliment I don't think I could take any bigger! God help me if I meet a 10 incher....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.