• Biggest you've had?

MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]

Never know, its whatever floats your boat.

I've seen girls actually take stuff as big as melons and bigger.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Takes alsorts, if thats what they like then ok

I agree, though from the videos I have seen of it online, its not exactly sexy to me.

thats because you dont have a cock the shape of a coke can

Wickedgirl wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

I think I'll keep my bits the size they are - Vibrators etc are more than enough for me

Though the things in my boss' museum of erotica collected by his father and grandfather are gruesomely fascinating

May I ask what sorta things these are?

Kinkyfish wrote:

thats because you dont have a cock the shape of a coke can

No I don't, though if you want to tell me what my cock looks like, I'm sure I have a good picture floating around somewhere that I can share...

Wickedgirl wrote:

MasterKazugami wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

I think I'll keep my bits the size they are - Vibrators etc are more than enough for me

Though the things in my boss' museum of erotica collected by his father and grandfather are gruesomely fascinating

Pride of place goes to one of casanova's condoms gruesome thing made of fine leather

All sorts of different restraints all sorts of torture gadgets Corsets

There was a leather restraint suit with all sorts of chains & hooks

Something that looks a stationary bicycle with a groove at the top to insert a dildo of choice set of 6 monstrous ones to go with it

An Iron Maiden

Whips, canes & floggers galore

Mmmm, I want to see these, sounds like my kind of scene.

WG

Who do you work for?

Wickedgirl wrote:

MasterKazugami wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

MasterKazugami wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

Wickedgirl wrote:

Pride of place goes to one of casanova's condoms gruesome thing made of fine leather

All sorts of different restraints all sorts of torture gadgets Corsets

There was a leather restraint suit with all sorts of chains & hooks

Something that looks a stationary bicycle with a groove at the top to insert a dildo of choice set of 6 monstrous ones to go with it

An Iron Maiden

Whips, canes & floggers galore

Mmmm, I want to see these, sounds like my kind of scene.

Boss is rather nice too

I want to be introduced to him, with all the toys he got, sounds like a person I could get along with as friends haha

Which night was this? If it was on the 21st, I was on a BDSM social night.

I can only imagine how good it would have been, either way though, I had a good night on the 21st

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I'm not bothered myself, I do it a fair bit but I think some members might be a bit 'funny' about going this off topic on a few threads. Some people report threads and you might get a gentle reminder email.

Here's the Good morn thread if you want to take it there:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/162279-good-morning-afternoon-evening-part-5/page-813/

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

The biggest I've had is 9 inches. However they were quite thin so I felt like I was being poked with a stick. I prefer thickness to length, a guy that can fill me up and knows what I like is so much better and sexier than a guy thats long in length. I've also found that guys with a long length are usually big headed (in more ways than one ) and feel they are gods gift to women (or men).

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Hmm, I know they can certainly get in the way a little at times, had not heard of hurting it though! More a width than length thing I'd have thought, but I appear to be thinking i'm a gynaecologist now!

To be honest due to it's anatomy being at perpendicular to the vaginal canal I wouldn't have thought it possible either. I also don't understand how a doctor can diagnose internal bruising without going into heavy duty scans unless it's a kidney which leaks blood into the urine. Ach well, guess the GP probably knows better than a Geneticist.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

blkrose wrote:

My current OH has 10 inches and average girth and can i jusy say that size isnt everything. With that 10 inches it makes it rather painfull to have a good hard rough session. A ladys cervix can only take so much. I also have had round bout 8 with good girth and i can say that is much more fun.

Does it actually affect your cervix?? I wouldn't have thought that would be relevant in the proceedings.

Well yes - the average woman is certainly not 10 inches deep. It can be painful.

Muz333 wrote:

headsouth wrote:

Hmm, I know they can certainly get in the way a little at times, had not heard of hurting it though! More a width than length thing I'd have thought, but I appear to be thinking i'm a gynaecologist now!

To be honest due to it's anatomy being at perpendicular to the vaginal canal I wouldn't have thought it possible either. I also don't understand how a doctor can diagnose internal bruising without going into heavy duty scans unless it's a kidney which leaks blood into the urine. Ach well, guess the GP probably knows better than a Geneticist.

See I would of agreed... If I had once pulled out and found blood on my member, I did wonder why she was extra slippery, I just thought it was because she came.

It was a bit too vigorous in a 'deep position'.... She was fine but it really spoilt my cum...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

headsouth wrote:

What? You boys genuinly don't think it's possible?

With your cervix at the top or the vagina - the bit the sperm has to get through to get into the womb, it's 100% possible even with an "average" sized cock - the vagina can be as short as 4 - 6 inches long and you go at it too deep in some positions and it's going to be painful!

Also, there are protrusions of skin that can hang from the cervix (from the womb I believe but don't quote me on that) and burst causing bleeding.

Adx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Seems to me that a few men seem to think our vaginas are a long hollow tube that goes on forever lol. I like (in certain cases) my cervex being pounded a bit but not continually as then it can become painfull. The cervix has many verve endings and just llike a clitoris, is very sensitive.

Malteser81 wrote:

Seems to me that a few men seem to think our vaginas are a long hollow tube that goes on forever lol. I like (in certain cases) my cervex being pounded a bit but not continually as then it can become painfull. The cervix has many verve endings and just llike a clitoris, is very sensitive.

We might be getting blackholes from physics confused with vaginas from biology...

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The penis doesn't go through the cervix - it stops at the cervix, only the sperm can fit through the cervix. It has to open during menstruation in order to let the blood through so a cock would have a job "passing" it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervix

Adx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.