• Biggest you've had?

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

I think its a good idea to use her breasts and a little lube as well, it adds to the sensation .

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

littlepixi wrote:

my first bf was 8.5 inchs then my ex after that was bout 8 but my OH now is the average but he is the best cos he actully has rythem :).

How on earth are you women finding these Elephant trunk men? oO

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Muz333, its quite simple really. A lot of blokes are carrying one of these rulers about nowadays:

http://www.penisruler.com/

WandA [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Muz333, its quite simple really. A lot of blokes are carrying one of these rulers about nowadays:

http://www.penisruler.com/

Or if this fits down your japs eye..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10746

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

littlepixi wrote:

my first bf was 8.5 inchs then my ex after that was bout 8 but my OH now is the average but he is the best cos he actully has rythem :).

How on earth are you women finding these Elephant trunk men? oO

haha length really isnt everything! both of them kept there personalitys in there penis and both were rather crap. xxx

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

i agree....i briefly went out with this bloke many years ago.........and my god..iv never seen anything like it......it was ridiculously long and wide as well...he was obviously very proud of his trouser monster....anyway.....sex was ridiculous........hurt like fuk......and oral sex.....well it would be the equivelent of me trying to jam a marrow in my mouth..........anyway for me bigger certainly doesnt mean better....his was just off the scale.....and frankly scary!!

MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]

See, with things like size, I've never bothered to measure mine up so I couldn't tell you how long it is and when it comes to my size, I usually say if its that important on my size I'll send you a pic and you can measure it up yourself. That conversation usually ends up going one of two ways though...

MasterKazugami wrote:

See, with things like size, I've never bothered to measure mine up so I couldn't tell you how long it is and when it comes to my size, I usually say if its that important on my size I'll send you a pic and you can measure it up yourself. That conversation usually ends up going one of two ways though...

I don't think that I'd work...

It'd be a little tiddler on an iPhone... Unless you had some comparative body, such as the classic coke can. Remember that, otherwise you're just sending your knob in cyberspace for no reason.

Me and Ad were actually discussing something similar about font sizes the other day...

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

my wife says the same, she is brasilian and i know she has had black boyfriends.
    She says the same thing, i mean im not big about 71/2 to 8" which she says is plenty for her.
    the only thing i can get out of her really is im big enough for her and leave it at that.

WandA wrote:

MasterKazugami wrote:

I don't think that I'd work...

It'd be a little tiddler on an iPhone... Unless you had some comparative body, such as the classic coke can. Remember that, otherwise you're just sending your knob in cyberspace for no reason.

Me and Ad were actually discussing something similar about font sizes the other day...

Lol so very true, if someone views it on a small screen it could be any size, then again, the pic I got is a long shot photo of my best friend. ;)

I'm going to have to avooid the topic of bringing my cock into conversations lol

and im certainly not comparing mine to a coke can

MasterKazugami wrote:

I'm going to have to avooid the topic of bringing my cock into conversations lol

You will fail on this site...

WandA wrote:

MasterKazugami wrote:

You will fail on this site...

My cock gets brought up everywhere lol, even got a video on another site of me masturbating, actually sat here with my cock half hanging out of my boxers and trousers open displaying the head.

My cock has too much freedom as it is lol

Wickedgirl wrote:

don't catch it in your zip

Done that before at my mothers wedding, hurts like a b..ch, well, I only caught the foreskin in the zip but still it hurts.

Ouch, I've burnt stuff like my fingers in the past, even burnt my entire right hand before being an idiot while drunk.

Never want to imagine getting burnt by an iron on my special parts though.

Wickedgirl wrote:

Couple of years ago I was ironing a blouse in a hurry naked as usual and caught my boob with the hot iron

lovely half moon blister

That's why I don't iron... Well it's not really, I don't have breasts.

OK WG First Ouch, you should know how to handle hot things.

secondly other than some of the girls on the internet i dont know any one whow would prefer a coke can shaped knob

Kinkyfish, I know a plenty of girls who would want weirder things than a coke can shaped knob.

Some ladies might like the girth of the can...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.