• Biggest you've had?

    1279886438
    2Wicked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 154
    • Joined: 26 May 2010

    I think its a good idea to use her breasts and a little lube as well, it adds to the sensation .

    1279887505
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    littlepixi wrote:

    my first bf was 8.5 inchs then my ex after that was bout 8 but my OH now is the average but he is the best cos he actully has rythem :).

    How on earth are you women finding these Elephant trunk men? oO

    1279887930
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 577
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Muz333, its quite simple really. A lot of blokes are carrying one of these rulers about nowadays:

    http://www.penisruler.com/

    1279888881
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    toycar69 wrote:

    Muz333, its quite simple really. A lot of blokes are carrying one of these rulers about nowadays:

    http://www.penisruler.com/

    Or if this fits down your japs eye..

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10746

    1279889467
    littlepixi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 272
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2009

    Muz333 wrote:

    littlepixi wrote:

    my first bf was 8.5 inchs then my ex after that was bout 8 but my OH now is the average but he is the best cos he actully has rythem :).

    How on earth are you women finding these Elephant trunk men? oO

    haha length really isnt everything! both of them kept there personalitys in there penis and both were rather crap. xxx

    1279890513
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 464
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    i agree....i briefly went out with this bloke many years ago.........and my god..iv never seen anything like it......it was ridiculously long and wide as well...he was obviously very proud of his trouser monster....anyway.....sex was ridiculous........hurt like fuk......and oral sex.....well it would be the equivelent of me trying to jam a marrow in my mouth..........anyway for me bigger certainly doesnt mean better....his was just off the scale.....and frankly scary!!

    1279893091
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    See, with things like size, I've never bothered to measure mine up so I couldn't tell you how long it is and when it comes to my size, I usually say if its that important on my size I'll send you a pic and you can measure it up yourself. That conversation usually ends up going one of two ways though...

    1279893533
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasterKazugami wrote:

    See, with things like size, I've never bothered to measure mine up so I couldn't tell you how long it is and when it comes to my size, I usually say if its that important on my size I'll send you a pic and you can measure it up yourself. That conversation usually ends up going one of two ways though...

    I don't think that I'd work...

    It'd be a little tiddler on an iPhone... Unless you had some comparative body, such as the classic coke can. Remember that, otherwise you're just sending your knob in cyberspace for no reason.

    Me and Ad were actually discussing something similar about font sizes the other day...

    1279893587
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 222
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    my wife says the same, she is brasilian and i know she has had black boyfriends.
    She says the same thing, i mean im not big about 71/2 to 8" which she says is plenty for her.
    the only thing i can get out of her really is im big enough for her and leave it at that.

    1279894007
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    WandA wrote:

    MasterKazugami wrote:

    See, with things like size, I've never bothered to measure mine up so I couldn't tell you how long it is and when it comes to my size, I usually say if its that important on my size I'll send you a pic and you can measure it up yourself. That conversation usually ends up going one of two ways though...

    I don't think that I'd work...

    It'd be a little tiddler on an iPhone... Unless you had some comparative body, such as the classic coke can. Remember that, otherwise you're just sending your knob in cyberspace for no reason.

    Me and Ad were actually discussing something similar about font sizes the other day...

    Lol so very true, if someone views it on a small screen it could be any size, then again, the pic I got is a long shot photo of my best friend. ;)

    1279894226
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    I'm going to have to avooid the topic of bringing my cock into conversations lol

    1279894466
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 222
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    and im certainly not comparing mine to a coke can

    1279894569
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    MasterKazugami wrote:

    I'm going to have to avooid the topic of bringing my cock into conversations lol

    You will fail on this site...

    1279894686
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    WandA wrote:

    MasterKazugami wrote:

    I'm going to have to avooid the topic of bringing my cock into conversations lol

    You will fail on this site...

    My cock gets brought up everywhere lol, even got a video on another site of me masturbating, actually sat here with my cock half hanging out of my boxers and trousers open displaying the head.

    My cock has too much freedom as it is lol

    1279895338
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    don't catch it in your zip

    Done that before at my mothers wedding, hurts like a b..ch, well, I only caught the foreskin in the zip but still it hurts.

    1279895637
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    Ouch, I've burnt stuff like my fingers in the past, even burnt my entire right hand before being an idiot while drunk.

    Never want to imagine getting burnt by an iron on my special parts though.

    1279895656
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Wickedgirl wrote:

    Couple of years ago I was ironing a blouse in a hurry naked as usual and caught my boob with the hot iron

    lovely half moon blister

    That's why I don't iron... Well it's not really, I don't have breasts.

    1279895823
    Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 222
    • Joined: 20 Jul 2007

    OK WG First Ouch, you should know how to handle hot things.

    secondly other than some of the girls on the internet i dont know any one whow would prefer a coke can shaped knob

    1279896039
    MasterKazugami [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2009

    Kinkyfish, I know a plenty of girls who would want weirder things than a coke can shaped knob.

    1279896158
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Some ladies might like the girth of the can...

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.