• Biggest you've had?

[suspended user]

suspended user

9 inches from my missus mmmm

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

why are women rubbish at parking?

because men keep telling them that

I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

is 6 inches!!!

all i can say!

ooh. yeah. but i prefer around 5 inches that curve upwards. perfect for hitting the g-spot and not too big for anal!! perfect. x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

There was a discussion on cock size and personality recently, heres a little jokey piece on something similar from The Frisky.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-what-a-guys-wang-tells-you-about-him/

Not read it fully yet, hope its funny!

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Jonno wrote:

I'm confused... why would someone measure themselves?

I duno, do men really measure themselfs? I imagine in their teens but....

I do, just in case of a miracle visit by the penis enlargement fairy. The one problem is deciding when to measure from, which is one way loads of guys manage to add a few inches that aren't really there. Mine is about a three feet long if I measure from somewhere down my leg.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

THE ONE I AM FUCKING AT THE MOMENT IS THE BIGGIST IVE HAD,ITS 9 INS,CANT GET IT ALL IN MY MOUTH AND ANAL SEX IS SO PAI NFUL WE DONT DO IT!

MY FIRST HUSBAND ONLY HAD 4 INS AND HE WAS THE ONLY MAN ID HAD TIL GOT DEVOICED AND MEET MYB/F.

WE SEE OTHER MALES AS WELL NOW IN 3 SOMES,BUTNEVER HAD ANYTHING BIGGER

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

LOVE wrote:

HE WAS THE ONLY MAN ID HAD TIL GOT DEVOICED

Probably all the shouting that got you devoiced.

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I don't know how big it was exactly, but it was huge and it was awful! The pain was almost unimaginable, I hated it.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Um, here's a question for y'all... I've been with my lovely man for two months now. During that time, it appears to have grown. He thinks I just make him harder than ever (he has learned fast that flattery = more blowjobs!) but that seems unlikely to me. What's the verdict? Can they grow? Have we had that "miracle visit by the penis enlargement fairy" that Student20 mentioned?!

SS xx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

Um, here's a question for y'all... I've been with my lovely man for two months now. During that time, it appears to have grown. He thinks I just make him harder than ever (he has learned fast that flattery = more blowjobs!) but that seems unlikely to me. What's the verdict? Can they grow? Have we had that "miracle visit by the penis enlargement fairy" that Student20 mentioned?!

SS xx

WandA seems bigger on occassions when he's harder so I think that's plausible - if you only ever judge his size when he's hard, and he gets harder now on a more regular basis then you're likely to think of it as a growth when in fact perhaps you are just capable of using him to his full potential?

Shaving makes a difference too.

Ax

SweetSubmission wrote:

SS xx

I thought I'd grown the other week too... maybe theres something in the water....

Errr I would say it does appear to be a bit bigger when at its 'peak'. When you're so hard it hurts... Maybe you're just hurting the poor boy!

WandA wrote:

SweetSubmission wrote:

SS xx

I thought I'd grown the other week too... maybe theres something in the water....

Errr I would say it does appear to be a bit bigger when at its 'peak'. When you're so hard it hurts... Maybe you're just hurting the poor boy!

Only if he's very lucky

I love the idea that I bring out his full potential AdnaW! It looks bigger both when hard and when soft... although I never really see it stay soft, it's always on its way back up. Mostly because I cannot leave it alone!

SS xx

Yeah I think the bigger when soft is likely to be the fact that you're looking at it and that in itself will start the "stirrings" for him! I guess it's possible that if you make him hard so much eventually he will grow a little though.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Yeah I think the bigger when soft is likely to be the fact that you're looking at it and that in itself will start the "stirrings" for him! I guess it's possible that if you make him hard so much eventually he will grow a little though.

Ax

Are you calling SS a penis pump!

That's some verbal smackdown....

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I just hysterically laughed out loud to this!

Mistress Cara wrote:

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

I just hysterically laughed out loud to this!

Wow, you 'lolled' in real full letters and words... must of been funny!

I have a pressure gauge where my nose should be. It's why I'm shy about photos.

SS xx

Hahaha - that's just made my morning! (Bugger, it's the afternoon already now isn't it!! Eek!)

Ax

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Hahahahahaha

Yes it really was funny! Usually when I put lol I mean

lol

^^ see!

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

smallest cock i had was 4" errect only once it was awful, my husband as 8" and its thick is mate as 9" we hve 3somes the sex is amazing, my biggest cock was 12" a black guy picked me up in a club in nottingham the sex was unbelivable i took every inch and my orgasams "WOW", he was a heavy cummer i spent the night and still fuck with him.

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

am I the only person whose never measured themselves?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.