• Beautiful Scars: What's your story?

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

I have a few.... some, self inflicted but I have 4 new ones this year from a rather large 15cm cyst that was growing on my ovary... so now, I have a rather large long, purple scar at the bottom of my tummy that looks like I've had a C-Section but with no baby.... 2 of the other scars look like kisses "X" and one small one in my belly button which I kinda like...

I know scars are meant to be beautiful, but I HATE the one on my tummy... it makes me feel sick when i look at myself!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i have a scar on my forehead after walking into a very old window frame and coming away with it stuck in my head..

my most precious is my C-section scare form my 2 gorgeous lil girls...

I have some on my fingers after op for arthritis and more of them to come..one on my finger looks like a smile

gagging4it [sign in to see picture]

I have a large vertical scar the length of my tummy as, like chels18, I had a 26 x 8cm, 8lb malignant tumour removed from my ovary. The "thing" pushed all my organs out of place, so have less than perfect figure, but, most importantly, I'm still alive

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i have alot of scars all the way up my left arm from years of self harming, a gathering on my inner ankle on my left foot and right hip where knickers covered them up- i counted them once and have over 220 altogether. thank goodness that's all over

i also have a scar i got on my leg when i was slightly paralytic once- my best friend accidentally pushed me into a the side of a cupboard and the corner of it cut my thigh- because we're such close friends, he's kind of proud of it aswell!! lol

IceDiesel [sign in to see picture]

The best scar I have is from my c-section after a nightmare 18 hour labour which gave me my beautiful daughter! She can be a pain in the ass but love her and my scar as without that she wouldnt be here and chances are neither would I!

Sam27 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, various ones on my hands from work (Construction) 2 on my right calf from a motorcycle crash and one on my stomach from my appendix operation.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I have a load of stretch marks up my back. No idea how I got them, must have been from growing. They've faded in colour but you can still see them and feel them if you run your fingers over my back. I don't mind them at all because I hardly ever see them, and when they were still bright and purple it made me look like I had a tiger print back. ^^

Hello Kitty [sign in to see picture]

I have scars from chicken pox like most, but the one interesting on is on my knee. It looks like the word 'Hi' but upside down. I got it when I was 7. I was accident prone when I was little, I fell over at least once a week. On ths occasion I sustained a deep cut to the bone. It's a bizarre looking scar, but when I see it, it reminds me of my childhood. I remember that day like it was yesterday!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.