• When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

talisman [sign in to see picture]

My naughty boy prostate vibrator and LH anal beads :D 

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

My OH finger then my purple vibrator followed by my OH cock.....wasa good night last night :)

Willowpuss [sign in to see picture]

My DH's cock, this morning before he left for work. God he's good, i'm such a lucky woman

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had no bottom action in a while now. I shall have stern words with Mr BLC when he gets home.

BLC <3

mbtoo [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday,had a lovely heavy metal butt plug in for dinner,(kept looking round the restaurant wondering who else had one in!) Then a beautiful glass dildo followed my my OH deliciously hard cock. Fantastic!

mbtoo wrote:

Yesterday,had a lovely heavy metal butt plug in for dinner,(kept looking round the restaurant wondering who else had one in!) Then a beautiful glass dildo followed my my OH deliciously hard cock. Fantastic!

I don't have one that would stay in long enough to facilitate a dinner date

Nige69 [sign in to see picture]

Bought my OH some butt plugs which she loves and then turned the tables on me last night and what a fantastic sensation

BLC, you should take a look at the njoy large stainless butt plug. It was a gift from the OH and one of the favorite things I own! Must write a review!

mbtoo wrote:

BLC, you should take a look at the njoy large stainless butt plug. It was a gift from the OH and one of the favorite things I own! Must write a review!

Will do, mbtoo, fankyoo! <3

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

mbtoo wrote:

Will do, mbtoo, fankyoo! <3

Oh my sweet baby Jeebus, that's expensive! I just can't justify spending so much money on something that goes up my ass! It's a shame 'cause it's soooooo pretty too!

Last night,the njoy plug(again! I love it!) followed by a glass dildo.
    Then this morning my OH woke me up by rubbing his cock against my arse,I figured it would have been rude of me not to let him in! T'was lovely!

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

The other day, my OH finger.  Got some new toys t try out, but always get carried away with other stuff lately. Got some toys for the OH to try too...inc the lelo bob I just ordered him. if he's a good boy I might help him with that once I'm feeling better ;) hahaha

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

My trusty purple vibrator after feeling rather frustrated chatting to my OH about the new things we want to try I couldnt help but remember the last time i saw him and had his cock in my bum so that mental thought, the vibe up my bum and my finger rubbing my clit was the the best i was going to get at that monent and did the trick :). Just cant wait for the real thing again.

[suspended user]

suspended user

saturday/sunday our new purple strap free bend over boyfriend mmmmm

buttman [sign in to see picture]

my big anal dildo on friday night, pounded my arse raw with it, gonna have another go tonight aswell! ;)

STILL no bottom action.

Actually, very little action of any sort this week. How very rude!

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal (awesome name, by the way) try the Tantus Ryder. Its about medium size, silicone and it stays in! I love mine, and yes, that was the last object I had in my ass.

Lunar Lunacy wrote:

BumLovingCriminal (awesome name, by the way) try the Tantus Ryder. Its about medium size, silicone and it stays in! I love mine, and yes, that was the last object I had in my ass.

Ooh, I shall have to have a goosey gander at that one, cheers honey! x

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

You're welcome :) There's also the Fun Factory Bootie which I don't own but I've heard good things about. It costs more than Ryder but apparently its even better for long periods of time. Its a lot smaller though and best suited for beginners. You can buy it directly from them at Fun-factory.com  just click on England. Please forgive me LoveHoney, for mentioning Fun Factory!

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

It's been a couple of weeks now as my life's a bit hectic at the moment, but I think I should have some time to enjoy myself tomorrow afternoon    If I do then it will be a combination of toys leading up to my favourite Colt dildo (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10253)

And mbtoo... darn you, I'd promised myself I wouldn't buy any more toys for a while, but that njoy pure plug looks (and from the reviews, sounds) soooooooo goooooooood..... my resolve may soon crack. And if I'm buying something then I may as well save on postage and buy a couple... *lol*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.