• Something you'd like to try but havnt yet.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Curious about pegging so just bought a strap on although I'm unsure about the power exchange because I struggle being dominant. Will see how it goes 😄

Would love to go to a dungeon too or turn our spare room into one.

Sploshing appeals for the fun factor (don't know if I'd find it sexy though).

Secretly would like to swing but it's a fantasy as I know I couldn't handle it for real.

I would love to be cuffed to railings outside and skirt hitched up, you can guess the rest lol.

Love to try an anal hook, fucking machine, Electra stim, Spreader bar, shibari and suspension.

I think that's it for now 😀

Pegging doesn't necessarily need to be that power exchange. A female perspective makes you think because your the one doing the penertration you think you the dominant. Its doesn't have to be. Many women have the dominance even though they are being entered.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

I am getting more and more curious to see if my fwb would appreciate a finger up the bottom.

He is a typical man and if i asked him to douche he wouldnt have the faintest idea what i am talking about.

So id have to use a rubber glove. (which in my opinion feels nicer as it is smooth in comparison to a finger which has finger prints and noticeably more draggy)

not too sure how we'd deal with any possible mess though.

I pointed my wand on his shaft last night and he said it felt really good. then i put it on his balls lol

would like to venture more into using my wand on him.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I recently got a douche from love honey which works surprisingly well

Next step is to try pegging :)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I am getting more and more curious to see if my fwb would appreciate a finger up the bottom.

He is a typical man and if i asked him to douche he wouldnt have the faintest idea what i am talking about.

So id have to use a rubber glove. (which in my opinion feels nicer as it is smooth in comparison to a finger which has finger prints and noticeably more draggy)

I pointed my wand on his shaft last night and he said it felt really good. then i put it on his balls lol

Gloves are perfect and recommended. Lots and lots of lube on the glove and work I in. Don't rush thigh slow circular motions and ifhes ready it will open slowly get softer. The prostate isn't that deep second knuckle in usually but where most struggle to locate it to start with. Its in and up towards his pubic bone a lot like the g sot on the vaginal roof

Be carefully to such direct pressure till your used to it can be uncomfortable sweeping movements over it are bests. And take the wand put t on his perinum and press. The wand deep tissue vibes reach the Cowper's an prostate. If you press with your finger in side this kind o traps the glands between them if your lucky you will be rewarded with clear Pre cum even though he may not be erect.

Wand cock stimulation. I've cum from a andbeig ued on the head . just use oil nd don't be to light its lke an electric shock if you do lol. Concentrate on the perinum . taking dirty whilst doing it helped me orgasm

Enjoy

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Gloves are perfect and recommended. Lots and lots of lube on the glove and work I in. Don't rush thigh slow circular motions and ifhes ready it will open slowly get softer. The prostate isn't that deep second knuckle in usually but where most struggle to locate it to start with. Its in and up towards his pubic bone a lot like the g sot on the vaginal roof

Be carefully to such direct pressure till your used to it can be uncomfortable sweeping movements over it are bests. And take the wand put t on his perinum and press. The wand deep tissue vibes reach the Cowper's an prostate. If you press with your finger in side this kind o traps the glands between them if your lucky you will be rewarded with clear Pre cum even though he may not be erect.

Wand cock stimulation. I've cum from a andbeig ued on the head . just use oil nd don't be to light its lke an electric shock if you do lol. Concentrate on the perinum . taking dirty whilst doing it helped me orgasm

Enjoy

thanks for the tips 

i will gently probe and see what he thinks 

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Natural ingredient female stimulant pills have peaked my curiosity but I've not taken the plunge yet :)

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

A sex swing. Seriously tempted to buy one. Not sure if it would be wasted thou

Your never too old [sign in to see picture]

So many thing.

Anal sex.

dbsm submissive but I have big trust issues.

Someone explore new things with, hubby not intrested.

Your never too old [sign in to see picture]

Blindfolded, gagged, cuffed.massaged Butt plugged. Hard in the pussy. Gentle up the arse.

Cherrybomb85 [sign in to see picture]

A threesome, but I am too worried my jealous and controlling nature would take over. It would be with a woman since I am bi. I would be ok with my husband fooling around with her but when it comes down to it I'm not sure how I would react if there were any orgasms involved and it would be a definite no to kissing on the mouth. Strikes me as something that should simply remain a fantasy.

Anal play for him on the other hand. ......I am working on it!

Your never too old wrote:

Blindfolded, gagged, cuffed.massaged Butt plugged. Hard in the pussy. Gentle up the arse.

Your never too old wrote:

So many thing.

Anal sex.

dbsm submissive but I have big trust issues.

Someone explore new things with, hubby not intrested.

NTO hope this changes for you real soon we all deserve some attention . hugs

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

I'd like my good lady to fist me. She got all 4 fingers and a thumb in, but not the knuckles. I'm hoping one day she'll try and get all the way in.

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

We have tried all sorts over the last few years but unfortunately things have gone down hill a bit. We talked of visiting a swingers club after a few threesomes (MFM).

Still top of my list as well as other things

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

I would like to have sex with the OH in a room with other people.

I love anal play and although the OH is happy to put things up my arse he isn't keen on me returning the favour which is a shame as I'd like to try pegging.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Gentle giant, you are right there 😊 Had a good chat with oh earlier and I'm feeling a lot better about it. He is only interested in the feel of it and the fact that my hands will be free to do other things to him or even to myself and it has nothing to do with power exchange (phew) amazing what a chat can do instead of going through a lot of angst and worry. 😁

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Siren - I highly recommend a sex swing. Ours doesn't come out every time we are up for some fun time but it still gets used a lot and they are worth their weight in gold. 😊

seebseeb [sign in to see picture]

Trying to fist at the moment but it's proving difficult.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

seebseeb wrote:

Trying to fist at the moment but it's proving difficult.

Use lots of lube

AngelH25 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love my oh to try this with me!

babe97 [sign in to see picture]

My OH enjoys butt play but hasn't been comfortable enough to let me have a go on him much. I really want to play with him more but I struggle with taking control and I don't really know what I'm doing. Would really love to eventually get to pegging though!

Also, I love the idea of hiring out a dungeon.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.