• What is the kinkiest thing you've done?

MikeW8 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm tricky one and certainly not as kinky/naughty as some of the above haha.

Had a few bl*wjobs in changing rooms before and driving in the car.

I've also tied up the OH given her a good spanking and used a variety of toys on her which was fun x

Andy1472 [sign in to see picture]

Rude boy in place, pair of sheer black tights on, a vibrating cock ring, and trying not to touch (didn't quite succeed!)

Sameplace [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I visited a sex club in Amsterdam. I sucked another guy for the first time, while my wife watched.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Quiet_James wrote:

Shaved my bits and pieces while a woman I'd only met once before, watched me on webcam.

So erotic

J

Wow, that sounds like such a good idea, I might give it a go myself.

The rest of these (most of them, anyway) sound very hot. Thanks for the ideas guys. ;)

I was wondering about what I'd done, and was struggling to think of anything exciting, and then just the other day stuff started sneaking back, like the first threesome, and the time I got My 'red wings', done some watersports, and may try it again soon, and if things go acording to plan saturday may have some DVP in it.
    Am looking forward to a visit to a swingers club soon too. ;)

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Meet Me Under The Stars wrote:

Me and my husband have just joined a swingers website, and started talking dirty to other couples. That to date is the most daring I have been! Very horny. Might go on to playing...who knows ;-)

Me too. When I split up with a partner I randomly bought some toys from here as I was feeling like exploring myself a little more before I started exploring others again, also signed up to a swingers site, and it's fab! My partner, she was still talking to me, after I told her. she joined me on there too. We've both met people seperately on there, and are going to see where it goes too...

;)

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Last week we went to a hotel and I slipped an 8" dildo up my wife's bum and then fucked her in front of the window with the curtains open...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.