• Changing preferences

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

After years of shaving down below, I've recently changed to letting it grow and then using scissors to keep it very short and only shaving my balls and aroud the edges.

Has anyone else changed their hair style, did it last, and what reaction did you get?

J

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Hi QJ, welcome to a Lovehoney!

My style changes a lot. I've been fuller bushed but shaved underneath, and had Hollywood, Brazilian, la femme, neat little triangle etc. I normally have a little hair as my OH isn't as keen on the bald look.

On guys I prefer trimmed and tidy over shaved but ultimately it's your body and your choice 😙

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I've gone from bald to just trimmed. I hated that sharp prickly feeling you get 1-2 days after shaving and I just couldn't keep up with doing it that often as I'm prone to shaving rashes. I prefer it just trimmed actually and my OH likes it too 😊 I don't like the bald look on men personally, preferably trimmed but I don't mind the full bush either!

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I've went from just trimming to full removal. Personally I prefer no hair on myself. My boyfriend just occasionally trims but nothing more and that's fine with me :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I shave every two weeks. So I'm always somewhere between bald and a little hair. I find this is best for me. 😊 X

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Looked down one day and saw a lot of grey hairs. Decided I can't be having this and cut the lot off.

Since then I have experimented and currently use an epilator once a month around base and lower shaft and a good razor on sack. Works for me.

Solofungirl [sign in to see picture]

I think it's all down to personal preference. Mine depends on what sort of mood I am in - anything from nothing at all to a trimmed full one (I would recommend a trim though if going for a fuller look - it just helps to keep things tidier and see whats going on down there! But thats just me!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.