• Naughty in the Cinema

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Nothing too much, but hand on her upper thigh etc in the back of a pretty much empty cinema on the late-late showing before. Its not a place i would be comfortable doing too much.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Nope. Time and place for this. Cinema isn't one of them.

Nothing more than than hand holding / hand on thighs for me! It isnt fair on anyone else.

Master_jk [sign in to see picture]

As someone who worked in a cinema for a few years, please stop doing this. No one is ever as discrete as they think they are and it's just generally horrid for everyone else around.
    The amount of used, unused condoms I've had to clean up after a film, as well as spunk from the back of a chair or period blood is too much to ever get me on board with this idea.

I did walk in on an empty screen once to skive off only to realise there were a couple in the corner getting intimate. She had her head in his lap and for some reason he had taken his top off. Really bizarre but funny to kick them out

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

The cinemas are always packed where we are. unless its a 10am showing which is not a chance 😂

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

I'm tempted to do this, but tbh it's not nearly as discreet as people might think it is and no one is there to see the couple next to them get handsy. A little pat on the thigh is probably as far as limits go, I think

Blinky0032 [sign in to see picture]

mr works for a cinema and sees it on a daily basis

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Think I need a job in the cinema then lol

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I had a bj in  one once but they was no one else in lol

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I value other peoples consent more than I do any fantasy or kink, so I personally wouldn't do this. It's not fair on the people around you who may witness, hear or sense something is going on and make them feel uncomfortable. It's also not fair to those who have to clean up after you, especially if you're leaving used condoms and fluids lying around. It's not hygenic for the next person who uses those seats, cause I'm pretty sure they don't sanitise those chairs?

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I value other peoples consent more than I do any fantasy or kink, so I personally wouldn't do this. It's not fair on the people around you who may witness, hear or sense something is going on and make them feel uncomfortable. It's also not fair to those who have to clean up after you, especially if you're leaving used condoms and fluids lying around. It's not hygenic for the next person who uses those seats, cause I'm pretty sure they don't sanitise those chairs?

+1!

Jr251271 [sign in to see picture]

Ive been lucky enough to feel the suspender belt clip at the top of the oh stockings on a visit to the cinema, but the real action waited until we got home

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

Melf and an ex used to do this in a local-ish cinema over a decade back. Mind you, it was the only thing anyone did at that cinema and people who did chose their times and films very carefully.

We'd never, ever leave anything for the staff to clean up though. I mean, ewwwww!

Kittens30 [sign in to see picture]

I have tried.... I will say that... but i was very clean and was only like 2 people in there so i duno.. I was niave and wreckless hahaha

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Different times!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

No I wouldn't ever and in any case, when I last went to the cinema to watch fsog it said there are cctv cameras installef so no unacceptable behaviour anyway. 😊

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I'm not against people getting a thrill out of being naughty in the cinema. However, I'm dead against doing it in family/kid-friendly screenings where there's a chance of children being present. Adult-only activities should be restricted to adult-only films. Also, discretion and due consideration for others should be applied, so I'd also be against doing anything too obvious in busy screenings very close to other people. Quieter screenings and more isolated areas should be the order of the day.

I think the plug/egg suggestion - perhaps with the other half having the remote control - is a fantastic suggestion. Naughty and discreet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.