• Inflation

A1357 [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I have been playing with some inflation toys recently but I'm worried about it. Can it cause any serious harm (especially if a toy pops?)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I love inflatable toys. I like being in control (or not as the case maybe!) of the size and seeing how far I can go with it. The feeling of fullness for me is a massive turn on.

As for a toy popping - as long as it is used within its perameters I cannot see this as being an issue.

Just remeber to stay within your own limits too, slow is the way to go.

Have fun xxxx

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

I just love this forum.

I can find so many new things.

I had no idea there were inflatable toys... well besides the blow up dolls I mean. When I was a hellion in high school we used to play many a prank with them.

So it is for butt play it looks like. That makes sense if you want to make sure it stays in place.

And I guess you can inflate it much further painlessly than you could vaginally.

But, I am just guessing here. At this time any kind of anal stuff is one of my hard limits. But, who knows in the future. 10 years ago if anyone told me that I would LOVE bdsm, I woulda told them they were stark raving nuts.

amber

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.