• How did you manage to score your first g-spot orgasm?

    1478336503
    laluz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    I've tried the best toys for g-spot stimulation that I've heard of (nJoy pure wand, g-slim s-spot vibrator, l'amourose prism v vibrator) and followed some tips like getting off with a clitoral orgasm first & using plenty of lube and being relatively forceful but nothing yet... I'm pretty sure I've found my actual g-spot as I get that urge to urinate but that feeling hasn't transformed into pleasure or actual squirting (as far as I can tell). I know I'm probably being a bit impatient though, but can any of you advise? I feel like I'm missing out lol

    1478338416
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2794
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I don't think every woman can have G-spot orgasms. I have never had one myself even though I have tried. I think I can get blended orgasms because my orgasm is really strong while getting stimulation internally and externally but I can't get an G-spot orgasm on it's own.

    1478339267
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    i found other than gspot inparticular toys, bigger dildos really hit my gspot. because the dildo is large and firm it hits my gspot quite nicely.

    have you tried any wands? using a gspot dildo/toy with a powerful vibrater on your clitoris could do the trick for you. thats what i found works for me (thisll give you a blended orgasm = clitoris + gspot)

    sometimes you can orgasm first and once you climax its easier to climax again, so how about trying to just get off first and then work up to a gspot orgasm? also sometimes when theres to much anticipation and trying too hard orgasms cant be achieved

    1478339509
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    ... every body is different. But a woman's orgasm is as much mental as it is physical. Pressuring yourself into a gspot orgasm will only stress you out ! Relax, and enjoy it. I've only had 3 orgasms or so from gspot alone. But my clitoral ones are way more intense after any gspot stimulation.

    Without turning this into another squirting topic, get over to the squirting thread as there is heaps of information there that you will find helpful. X

    1478364286
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 973
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    My first time was with a rabbit. I found that if I had it in, clit vibes turned on and kept my knees together, the vibes travelled through and I would get clit and g orgasms. I couldn't get it any other way, until recently when I had a go of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33643 😍

    1478380682
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015
    1478386745
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Squirty that looks fab. Not keen on realistic dildos for some,reason so this appeals to me. Those ridges look like they'd feel lush.

    1478386971
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2794
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I love ridged dildos! I think they feel amazing 😄

    1478387003
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    yeah i think its a good price too

    1478417690
    laluz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    I've tried a wand though not simulataneously with a dildo. I'm actually going to try both tonight and I'll report the results. Does anyone have experience with the happy rabbit 2 g-spot or the desire g-spot vibrator? The last rabbit I tried didn't work out so well with my anatomy but I like the idea of dual stimulation by using a single object (I have noodle arms and they get tired).

    1478424786
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 973
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I've got the happy rabbit 2 now, genuinely the best rabbit I've had, beats my old one from a competitor by a mile!

    1478485041
    laluz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2016

    Just ordered the greedy girl rabbit, let's see how that goes 😅

    1478743849
    Hev-leigh [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 22 May 2012

    Hi laluz,

    I found it difficult to orgasm for years. Then purchased myself a rabbit ( pink one with a bobble of beads on the shaft) from love honey (obviously lol). Still nothing!!! Until i changed position. Hoping this wont be against rules.....try being on all fours (ish) and grind on it rather than maybe the more traditional ideas. It was a hit and miss thing to start with but now it works everytime. I get a really strong blended orgasm. Alternatively a thick dildo and a wand can work magic too!! And of course...relax

    1478850807
    LovehoneyAU - Carly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 9 Dec 2015

    With the Lovehoney Dream Rabbit actually!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191

    It was quite amazing. Highly recommend

    1478911312
    glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 122
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2015

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

    thinking about this

    id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

    1479033628
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

    thinking about this

    id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

    hmmmm might just order both! the propora doesnt look like it has a strong suction cup, in the video when lisa moves it it looks like it moves a lot, ?

    1479057244
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 386
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    I have got the G Slim coming on tomorrow after RosyCheek's recommendation.

    Just got a refund for something so a Maia dildo is next on the list.

    1479060403
    afrodan [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2015

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

    thinking about this

    id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

    hmmmm might just order both! the propora doesnt look like it has a strong suction cup, in the video when lisa moves it it looks like it moves a lot, ?

    I can vouch for the suction cups on the Maia dildos. Very strong, I haven't had any issues I have the wavy and the swirly and they're both awesome. I have suction cupped the two together aswell to make one almighty double ender and I can tell you it was a chore to separate them

    1479069857
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    afrodan wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

    thinking about this

    id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

    hmmmm might just order both! the propora doesnt look like it has a strong suction cup, in the video when lisa moves it it looks like it moves a lot, ?

    I can vouch for the suction cups on the Maia dildos. Very strong, I haven't had any issues I have the wavy and the swirly and they're both awesome. I have suction cupped the two together aswell to make one almighty double ender and I can tell you it was a chore to separate them

    1479069969
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1003
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    ^ dunno what happened there but my reply was

    wow that sounds epic! if i dont get on with the colours extra girthy dildo i ordered today ill recconsider purchasing the maia swirly

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.