• Bathing or showering as part of foreplay.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I love being washed and washing my partner as a part of foreplay.

Do others enjoy showering or bathing together. Even lavishing totally on your partner kneeling besides the bath.

Or is doing your ablutions together just a no no until your ready for sex?

Love to know how others feel?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Not always as foreplay, but we do love to wash each other either in the bath or shower, as it feels so loving. I also love it when Mr Scorpius washes my hair, it makes me feel really cherished, and is so relaxing xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not normally part of our foreplay but we have done it that way , say on a hot summers day , when you just want to get out of those sweaty clothes . We normally shower together after the event .

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Not foreplay exactly but love showering together before or after sex x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I love it as a part of foreplay, I'm lucky to have 2 other bodies to join me in the shower. We find it a huge turn on to get soapy, massaging each other, then we continue in the bedroom using massage candles, these are our favourite http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32937

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

We love having a relaxing candlelit soak in the bath together and washing each other. It's so cosy and romantic :)

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Showering together is great. Regardless of it being foreplay or otherwise. That feeling of soapynhptnwet hands on one another is great.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

We did this for the first time on Sunday morning, we've had showers together before but this time it was more sensual, have to say he gave me such a fantastic head massage whilst washing my hair, not sure whether that caused a swoon haha first time we've had a shower together as foreplay, can't wait to do it again! Definitely was the de-stress I needed x

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

We have just started to shower together at the weekends, I love it when he scrubs my back hard, the part you just can't reach yourself.

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

I love to shower with my wife but a shower head above a bath just doesn't give enough room! This tends to be a 'luxourous' item when staying away for the night! A must have when Looking for a night away from the little ones.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I'm a creature who needs space. I love my husband but bath and showers are me time. I like the water too hot for him. Its awkward in the shower as I'm tall and he's not. In the bath my 33" legs get in the way as I'm not flexible in the slightest! I end up being crabby so we decided not to do it again.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I like the water too hot for him.

I know what you mean, when oh joined me he was shocked at how hot I had the water and when he adjusted it he put it to freezing cold! How he can have ice cold showers is a mystery to me, but at least he was there to warm me up ^_^

Time4fun [sign in to see picture]

Once my husband is in the bath there isn't much room for me as well, plus being OCDish about things I'd be constantly checking that there wasn't water going on the floor.

When I had my arm in a cast he would wash me and my hair and it just made me feel incredibly close to him and not at all sexual.

I think when I get round to having a new bathroom I will have to look into making it more couple friendly

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I love showering with my boyfriend just in general. Sometimes he'll give me a little head massage if he washes my hair which feels awesome. Or he'll cuddle me from behind and not even in a sexual way and it's just so relaxing and comforting.

Other times we're trying to get clean and we end up all over each other. Most of the time though it's too difficult because there's not enough room in the shower (we're both quite tall) and we end up laughing instead of shenanigans haha :)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Not always as foreplay, but we do love to wash each other either in the bath or shower, as it feels so loving. I also love it when Mr Scorpius washes my hair, it makes me feel really cherished, and is so relaxing xx

+1, feeling loved and cherished is exactly what I was going to write.

It's rarely a form of foreplay for us, it's simply lovely to have a period of connecting with each other romantically :)

Jennylafay [sign in to see picture]

I Love taking a bath but the hubby won't sit in it for more than 5 minutes ;)

If we had a bigger shower we would definitly share showers together as it is indeed a great start to other things but sadly it's to small here....

I love having my hair/body washed by someone else though it feels soooo good!!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Mrs C and I shower together every morning and sometimes prior to bedding down. We have a very large wet room and 2 shower heads. Every morning she stands there with her arms above her head allowing me to soap her all over. It feels great sliding your hands all over her body not in a sexual way but I always end up with a stiffy so sometimes we forget about the washing and get right down to it. I just love washing her lovely body and all the secret hiding places. Sometimes when we have our special guests there are about 6-10 bodies being soaped up and it could be anyone or more making the lather!

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I love having a bath, it's so relaxing! and occasionally I share one with my man, it's nice being able to relax together and more... ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.