• are you happy with your penis size?? please read original question

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Zephron wrote:

And another YES to the question,

But I am wondering why the question in the first place Paulsballs?

because it was just a thought that went though my mind and where else do you ask a questiom like this??

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

It took 6 weeks to feel it in person, but yes!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Lucky you , happy for you x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

Lucky you , happy for you x

Thanks GG :)

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Yes... and no.

I'd say I'm average length and average girth. When I was younger and more naive, I only thought of length and wanted another inch, y'know, just so I could bump it up to the "bigger than average" bracket. As I've grown up (a little) and gotten wiser (a little) to such things, I've learnt that length isn't necessarily all it's cracked up to be, and not all women like the sensation of having their cervix pounded (some do, of course, and who's to judge?). In fact, it would seem the side walls near the entrance of the vagina are apparently the really feel good zones, so a nice girthy penis that makes her feel "filled" or "full" is much better. So, naturally, now I'm okay with my lenght I want an extra inch/half-inch in girth, y'know, just so I could bump it up to the "bigger than average" bracket, lol.

I suspect, in the end, and when I've grown up a little more and gotten even more wise, I'll learn that it really isn't a big deal being average, and we're all different shapes and sizes and all fit differently and like different sizes and sensations, and that, ultimately, how good I am in bed and at pleasing a woman boils down to so, so much more than the size and shape of my dick.

If I was to be really picky, though, I'd choose to have a bit more of a shower and a bit less of a grower. The size of my flaccid penis is quite comical, especially in the cold! That's just a personal vanity thing, of course. Nothing functionally beneficial to a shower over a grower.

CheekyGirl18 [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy with husbands he's not happy but only because he didn't know how to please when we first met and I thought it was his size... years later he knows how to work it so no issues.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.