• Vaginl wetness

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

This is actually an issue with me.

I teach in high school and I cannot be there in class smelling of arousal (as much as I am SURE my students would love it).

The issue of excessive wetness usually happens the day after rough sex play. Vigorous intercourse, spanking/flogging, bondage, etc.

Feeling the marks the next day, feeling the soreness in the hips (thankfully have never had to walk bowlegged lol, I still wonder if that isn't just a myth) can lead to some intense very inopportune arousal.

I have taken to carry liners and a couple of extra panties and a baggie to keep the wet ones in on those days when I suspect it can be a diffuculty.

That is the best way to handle it in my situation.

Now at home, with no kids, I never worry about it. And boyfriend has said there is no such thing as too wet.

amber

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

amber_angel wrote:

This is actually an issue with me.

I teach in high school and I cannot be there in class smelling of arousal (as much as I am SURE my students would love it).

The issue of excessive wetness usually happens the day after rough sex play. Vigorous intercourse, spanking/flogging, bondage, etc.

Feeling the marks the next day, feeling the soreness in the hips (thankfully have never had to walk bowlegged lol, I still wonder if that isn't just a myth) can lead to some intense very inopportune arousal.

I have taken to carry liners and a couple of extra panties and a baggie to keep the wet ones in on those days when I suspect it can be a diffuculty.

That is the best way to handle it in my situation.

Now at home, with no kids, I never worry about it. And boyfriend has said there is no such thing as too wet.

amber

Thank you so much for sharing. That is wonderfully erotic, just the thought of all the planning you have to put in to collect you juice..

I and many others will fully understand how the tingle and knowledge from the previous night would be so rousing.

Thanks for sharing again

ChrisD [sign in to see picture]

There has been enough male reassurance here to hopefully put any self conciousness at ease, but for me bring very wet is a huge turn on. Makes me feel im good at my job! Il swap with men that get "put off"!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I love your simile to the blossoming flower and humming bird Gentle giant. 😊 I've never thought about that before but you are so right. You have such a good way with words and a kind heart. 😘

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I love your simile to the blossoming flower and humming bird Gentle giant. 😊 I've never thought about that before but you are so right. You have such a good way with words and a kind heart. 😘

Thank you LRK its much appreciated I've always felt this way a bear after honey

Pomlady [sign in to see picture]

This makes me feel a whole lot better about myself. Thank you 😘
    I have hang ups about this too, I've always stopped halfway through to dry myself off, but I have lost sensation at times because of it. Since I've been using kegel balls though it's not a problem.
    So if anyone is reading this and they have similar problems kegel balls are the answer 😊

I have started using level balls hoping to help with sensations during sex with being so wet we had sex last night and I was very wet and did lose sensation because I was so wet but my husband did cum then this morning I wasn't as wet and the sensation was improved how long does it take for you to see a difference using the kegel balls everyday

Ember C [sign in to see picture]

I have my moments. The more active I am, the wetter I am in general. It doesn't even have to be due to arousal. I'm petite, so the wetter the better for me otherwise it's going to be like fitting the round block in the triangle space...just not happening. I've seen my previous partners faces light up when they've realised how excited I am for them. I wouldn't say I was embarrassed by it unless it was happening in a public place, which does happen from time to time without reason...even then, it doesn't really need hiding as it rarely seeps through to my jeans so (though, I will tell you, once winter hits, it makes panties real cold...XD )

Hi Pomlady I noticed a huge difference after 2 weeks daily wear of the love honey 90g kegel balls and it's got better and better since. I'm now looking to upgrade to some smaller and heavier ones.
    Which ones did you get? Im glad to hear things are looking up for you and your hubby 😊

Ember C Yes cold wet panties are not the nicest lol

Freelance_Fool [sign in to see picture]

Too dry is my good lady's problem... and before you say not enough foreplay I'll tell you that ain't so. She just doesn't produce much at all. The problem is easily solved though, we just keep the lube manufacturers in business.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

^ Nobody on this forum would say not enough foreplay, we don't judge here! Besides it's extremely common for people to not produce enough natural lubrication regardless of how aroused they are. Thank god for lube ay!

Pomlady [sign in to see picture]

Hi Pomlady I noticed a huge difference after 2 weeks daily wear of the love honey 90g kegel balls and it's got better and better since. I'm now looking to upgrade to some smaller and heavier ones.
    Which ones did you get? Im glad to hear things are looking up for you and your hubby 😊

Hi Lil red kinkyboots Iv just started off with the 55g ones been using them every day and have actually started noticing a bit better sensation during sex but think I need to start getting a bit heavier ones now but I am going to keep up with them. I went out the other day with them up and my husband said you better take them out in case they fall out I had tight jeans on so said I'm not that slack

Pomlady wrote:

Hi Lil red kinkyboots Iv just started off with the 55g ones been using them every day and have actually started noticing a bit better sensation during sex but think I need to start getting a bit heavier ones now but I am going to keep up with them. I went out the other day with them up and my husband said you better take them out in case they fall out I had tight jeans on so said I'm not that slack

How rude of hubby. Worn him he may have to wait a lot longer to feel the benefits.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.