• Vaginl wetness

    1477554080
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    I have noticed that some women can find this embarrassing. Some even think they have excessive vaginal lubrication. I would like to understand why a little better but also try to reasure woman most men find it very arousing indeed.

    Seeing a woman very wet is just the same as a woman seeing her man hard and erect because she's turned him on. Seeing , feeling , a catching the scent of a highly aroused wet woman is enough for most guys to get erect. For me there is no such thing as to much.

    Its my belief that woman have an in build negatively about it due to it psychologicaly feeling like you've peed yourselves. I'm aware that this is a huge hold back for a lot of women. The thought of wetting yourselves is just about the most embarrassing thing that can happen to them. So the idea of wetting themselves in front of a sexual partner must be huge.

    I hope to help in some small way by reassuring woman the majority of men find vaginal natural lubrication so arousing.

    I'm also aware that during inter course that it can reduce friction to much that it give less stimulation to the woman.

    I'm cannot think of anything more beautiful that very wet and engorged Vagina. Its what the word beautiful was intended for.

    Please feel free to comment in any way.

    1477561782
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2118
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    I feel the opposite way. I've always seen wetness as a good thing, my OH loves it and it makes me feel sexy. I'd be more embarrassed by dryness (which is a problem I'm currently experiencing due to breastfeeding). You never hear of a man being attracted to a dry vagina, not to mention its uncomfortable. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”

    1477561952
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5935
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Well I like it ,it just shows that the woman is ready .

    1477565084
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Gentle giant wrote:

    I'm also aware that during inter course that it can reduce friction to much that it give less stimulation to the woman.

    This is sort of the issue for me, only the other way round- I worry it's going to reduce sensation for him. That I'll be too wet for him to feel anything and things will all get a bit sausage down a hallway, since we're led to believe as women that tighter feels better and somehow wetter equalling less friction could also equal not feeling as tight. If that makes sense?

    Of course my partner has given me reassurance that wetter is better, he reckons there's no such thing as 'too wet' too and we've talked about tightness vs the feeling or engorgement. But it's hard not to worry once you've gotten an idea in your head, especially when that idea is that you could be making things not as pleasurable for your partner. I think it's hard for women to understand since, you know, we can't exactly feel for ourselves what a wet vagina feels like to a penis. As you say women can feel less when super wet due to the lack of friction, it's hard not to assume men simply feel less too and so don't enjoy it much.

    1477565914
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2805
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    +1 Lovebirds, that's exactly how I feel about it.

    1477566300
    Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 150
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2005

    I did not realise that this was an area of concern for anyone. I have limited experience as a guy who has only ever been with on partner. However my wife loves the feeling of being very wet (well at least she says she does), and from my point of view the wetter the better, it does not reduce sensation as much as change the nature of it. The only downside to me is that when very wet I will sometimes slip out if things get a little frantic which can cause a little pain to both of us.

    1477569652
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Boogaloo wrote:

    I feel the opposite way. I've always seen wetness as a good thing, my OH loves it and it makes me feel sexy. I'd be more embarrassed by dryness (which is a problem I'm currently experiencing due to breastfeeding). You never hear of a man being attracted to a dry vagina, not to mention its uncomfortable. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”

    Hi BG that's great and this is what I would of thought too.

    Try some of the great lubes on LH.

    Thanks for your post

    1477570957
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Gentle giant wrote:

    I'm also aware that during inter course that it can reduce friction to much that it give less stimulation to the woman.

    This is sort of the issue for me, only the other way round- I worry it's going to reduce sensation for him. That I'll be too wet for him to feel anything and things will all get a bit sausage down a hallway, since we're led to believe as women that tighter feels better and somehow wetter equalling less friction could also equal not feeling as tight. If that makes sense?

    Of course my partner has given me reassurance that wetter is better, he reckons there's no such thing as 'too wet' too and we've talked about tightness vs the feeling or engorgement. But it's hard not to worry once you've gotten an idea in your head, especially when that idea is that you could be making things not as pleasurable for your partner. I think it's hard for women to understand since, you know, we can't exactly feel for ourselves what a wet vagina feels like to a penis. As you say women can feel less when super wet due to the lack of friction, it's hard not to assume men simply feel less too and so don't enjoy it much.

    Lovebirds and Sxlekaker. Thanks for or posts and honesty.for most guys its absolutely true no such thing as to wet. Its just the same as you seeing a rock hard penis ready to go. The harder and more throbbing the more you would think your turning your man on.

    Warm and really wet slippery vaginal folds and ripples of the woman are designed stimulate the penis perfectly. Its this flesh sliding over the rim of the penis head especially the frenulum. That feels exquisite. Vaginal tightness is another built up beyond believe fad. If a woman does her PC or kegels exercise the ability to grip and squeeze a penis s amazing. However a very tight vagina cannot relax to give a softer more delicate edging touch to the penis.

    Tight vagina is another ignorant male driven idea. Its built up and made women feel bad as if to much sex or age makes it loose. How can to much sex compare to giving birth. It doesn't and the vagina is an amazing thing it soon goes back to its perfect best.

    Personally I'd rather be with a woman who enjoys sex understands her body and how to use it for her own and her lovers enjoyment. Than have her worry about if she's tight enough.

    To tight can be far more upsetting I've split my frenulum when younger.

    As for a sausage down the hallway lol. Just not true ive never felt or thought like that.

    1477576871
    Modo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 227
    • Joined: 20 May 2015

    Wettness does not come alone.

    If a woman is wet then It would suggest that she is also swollen which means she will grip the man just as tight.

    Speaking for most men i think to much stimulation can be worse than not enough as we all want to satisfy our OH before getting there ourselves. If your other half is happy then where is the problem coming from.

    Sausage/hallway. In my youth it was always a shirtsleeve lol.

    1477577191
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 534
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    I have this. It's never bothered me, and thankfully no one has ever complained... although a few have been quite surprised, even after I've warned them! lol My only problem has been some partners thinking that my wetness means I am ready for anything and don't need more/any foreplay, which is simply not true. My body can seem to be ready, but my mind still needs to be aroused.

    1477581434
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Modo.

    Speaking for most men i think to much stimulation can be worse than not enough as we all want to satisfy our OH before getting there ourselves. If your other half is happy then where is the problem coming from.

    well said and I agree.

    +1

    1477581857
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Caliente wrote:

    I have this. It's never bothered me, and thankfully no one has ever complained... although a few have been quite surprised, even after I've warned them! lol My only problem has been some partners thinking that my wetness means I am ready for anything and don't need more/any foreplay, which is simply not true. My body can seem to be ready, but my mind still needs to be aroused.

    Fully understand this too. A women's mind is her biggest sexual organi. Engage her mind and her body will follow.

    Sad to many guys think erect nipples and a wet vagina means intercoure. Far farto many other wonderful things to indulge in.

    1477591417
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Caliente...you are spot on. Just because I wake up wet doesn't mean im always ready to go!

    Sausage in a hallway...only heard of "like a wizards sleeve"

    1477598203
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 534
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    Exactly! :) I am very rarely "dry". Does not mean I want to have sex ALL the time. (Although, I'd like the chance, once in a while lol)

    1477598644
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 388
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Caliente wrote:

    Exactly! :) I am very rarely "dry". Does not mean I want to have sex ALL the time. (Although, I'd like the chance, once in a while lol)

    Glad I've read this thread, I did think I was a little odd to be honest.

    1477602099
    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 500
    • Joined: 16 May 2008

    Agree with everything GG has said.

    1477602252
    Caliente [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 534
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2015

    NaughtyNerd wrote:

    Glad I've read this thread, I did think I was a little odd to be honest.

    Definitely not alone!

    1477606800
    captainmeow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2016

    I never realised it was something people thought of as being odd! And it definitely doesn't reduce pleasure from your partner - the vagina was designed to be the way it is, and works just as it should :) Too dry and it ends up being painful for the woman

    1477607853
    bbwlover85 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2015

    As a guy, ive heard other guys in the past speak about these encounters with women, and they seem to be bothered by a large amount of wetness.

    i thought they were a bit odd myself, what a turn on it is to feel your partner very wet.

    In my experience, the wetter the better. but each to their own.

    1477608802
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2479
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    Caliente wrote:

    Exactly! :) I am very rarely "dry". Does not mean I want to have sex ALL the time. (Although, I'd like the chance, once in a while lol)

    Maybe settle for a chipolata in the hallway cup board

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.