• Having sex whilst she is on

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

tried this once and not for me, im heavy with periods so made a lot of mess, didnt feel clean, and gave me more stomach cramps, so as far as im concerned i dont want him any where near me when i come on lol

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Not really something either of us are into. but its a mutial thing. We do however spend a little more time on Anal play during this part of the month which works fine for both of us.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Far to painful for me to do anythig let alone have sex!

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

My periods are pretty light so we carried on almost as normal so long as he couldn't see the blood, it just meant we didn't change position x

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I used to be uptight about it. I had a terrible experience with a partner when I started mid-session and he basically wouldn't touch me for days because I was 'dirty.' He had to have a shower separately from me and everything.

My current partner is completely different. Honestly, it's just extra lubrication in a way. I get terrible cramps but I've found that having sex, as long as it's slow to begin with, actually decreases their severity. Add to that the fact that my sex drive sky rockets at my time of the month and there was never a question that we'd have a go. Often, I'll just pop in a tampon, clean up down there and he'll go down on me of his own accord, no coaxing necessary. We've never had an accident either with this method.

That being said, it's taken over a year of him telling me he enjoys it for me to really feel comfortable. Like I think others have said, if you want to give it a go great but a lot of women have been made to feel dirty, unsexy and disgusting because of their periods. Just be gentle (physically and emotionally) and accept it if it's really not for her.x

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

My OH is probably at her horniest when she's on, but if it's a bad month the cramps supercede things.

Personally, I don't mind the blood in the slightest :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

My OH is actually a bit scared of menstrual blood so we don't have sex while on my period. It doesn't bother me though because I don't feel especially attractive during my period and I think it's so difficult to remove blood stains so it's not worth it 😇

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

A man's gotta earn his red wings. Providing they're in the mood for it.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

We have sex whenever. My TOTM doesn't generally stop us, it just means we'll have to put down towels or do it in the shower. Unless I'm sick which sometimes happens at that TOTM, then we leave it until the sickness goes away :)

Justfuckme [sign in to see picture]

We used to and we were fine with it. Sex while on your period seems to feel more intense but unfortunately I now suffer from severe bleeding with every monthly cycle (well more like 35 days) so we tend to avoid it because we don't want to make it worse.
    We used to be absolutely fine though and it didn't interfere :)

FunTimeFancy [sign in to see picture]

We just carry on as normal, towels on the bed and jump in the shower straight after to clean up. Not a big deal for us.

Mind, saying that, it used to be for me, I used to have knickers, jarmies and a onesie on for bed so he took the hint, and it's taken years to become comfortable with it mutually. :D

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

me and OH do it. She is a bit more squeamish than me so condom goes on but yeah it fine. Just like normal but slightly messier

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.