• Having sex whilst she is on

big balls40 [sign in to see picture]

I was just wondering if anyone one has engaged in having sex with there oh while there on their monthly cycle

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Yep, we used to - been a long time since I had a monthly thanks to contraception and being perimenopausal!

Xx

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

Me. Just be prepared to do some cleaning up afterwards.

My partner and I actually find period sex extremely satisfying. For me, it helps clear up my cramps and makes my period end early. For him, he sees the blood as a way of determining how much I'm turned on, as it mixes with my juices. The more his penis looks like a murder weapon the better 😂

[suspended user]

suspended user

Not for me amy more as I'm going through the menopause

big balls40 [sign in to see picture]

Many thanks it's something that I wouldn't mind trying just got to persuade the oh in trying it lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

If i wasn't going through the menopause i still wud

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes it just happens by accident! Just hope its when in shower together though :)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

big balls40 wrote:

Many it's something that I wouldn't mind trying just got to persuade the oh in trying it lol

Talk to her tell her how you feel , and set her mind at rest over you not feeling it's something yucky for want of a better term. But don't try to persuade her, that will make her feel pressured, this is something she may need to think on, so let her. She may even feel turned off at that time, so she will not wnat to go there.

Let her come back to you if she wants to, and tell her if she wants to talk futher you will listen, then support her desision. Some women do feel more sexual at those times but, may feel there OH would think it weird or even dirty, or have been told by a previous partner that it is dirty.

Empower and support her, in all things.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well said Alicia 4ever plus i didn't do it all the time

intimate [sign in to see picture]

Maybe once by accident. Wouldn't know how to initiate it now...are women more excitable when they're on their period or is it just the fact that you can't that makes you want it more?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

intimate wrote:

Maybe once by accident. Wouldn't know how to initiate it now...are women more excitable when they're on their period or is it just the fact that you can't that makes you want it more?

I feel like crap when I have a period and the last thing I want is sex. I had thought they'd stopped after 7 months without one but they've returned in full force😞 xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

intimate wrote:

Think literally every woman will be different on this subject not just whether they think the idea is a bit gross or not but how they feel whilst on their period.

I am extremely lucky that I don't suffer at all so wouldn't mind it if my OH wanted to try it. However I know from that it can be a truly horrific time for some women who probably couldn't think of anything worse.

Definitely one for an open and honest conversation.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I gave an IUD so have no period anymore hurrah! However when I had the implant I bled for many months. We had to have sex during it or we wouldn't at all.

With me I wasn't keen, I worried about the mess, hygiene and the smell. I wasn't keen, ut really bothered ne, I would worry my husband would be disgusted. He wasn't at all, it was all in my head. Speak to her about it. Say you aren't bothered at all about it.

Newbiescoupleontoys [sign in to see picture]

My hubby isnt bothered bout me being on my cycle as long as its not heavy. Infact i was more bothered bout it at first. I find im more horny on my cycle.

Advice put a towel down if you are going to do it

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I honestly couldn't have sex whilst on my period. The cramps are severe (I've given birth and they feel very similar to a contraction at the worst of times!), even strong painkillers don't ease them, and TMI, but I have a heavy flow. I don't see a problem with it if both parties are comfortable and into it, but it's just not for me. It would be too painful and messy to enjoy.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Having said that, I would do (and have done) it whilst I've been spotting near the end of my TOTM, as it's not usually painful then.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

we just carry on as normal really. We don't stop having sex because of it anyway unless I'm not in the mood or I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Before she had her Mirena fitted, we had loads of period sex. The third day was particularly good, as her flow was heaviest and she was randiest. We used to enjoy that a lot.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

Only near the start or the end and the flow isn't too heavy. Just too messy in the middle part. I'm also happier wearing a condom for period sex - call it period blodd phobia if you like!

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Weirdly, I've just published a blog post about this topic, then came on the forum to see it being discussed.

I'm pro sex at any time of the month, shedding womb lining doesn't stop me getting intimate.

I think there's a lot of unneccessary shame that goes with periods and I hope it disapears as people become more open about talking about it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.