• Pvc fetish

dmaccd2 [sign in to see picture]

You're definitely not alone. I love the look and feel of PVC and love wearing my PVC thong though it doesn't stay on long when my OH see it on!

pvclover [sign in to see picture]

As you can tell by my name i love PVC and have numerous outfits and wife has many aswell which often results in us both PVC Clad for our sessions and i often wear her outfits for solo sessions love touch and feel of all PVC

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

OH and I are heavily into leather and wearing leather during sex. Has to be the full gamut though, with boots and gloves. Just to come home and see OH suited up and we're in heaven for the next few hours. Can't put my finger on precisely what the turn on is, but when she's suited up and I'm the same there's hours of rough sex ahead. Riding my OH from behind, clad in leather and my glans ring ball rubbing her g spot and we are both in heaven.

V. Planifolia [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't say I had a fetish for PVC, I'm not that hard-core, but I sure do like the sleek shiny look of it and would love to find a pair of high quality rock-chic style PVC jeans. For now I have a cheap pair which I enjoy wearing around my home office - the joys of working from home! PVC as office wear!

KCouple69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey, defo not alone in the PVC fetish both my self and my OH love getting out the PVC. She says she feels super sexy in and I cant control myself and end up taking lots of pics of her wearing it before it all comes back off lol

Happy to chat more about it anytime :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.