• So what do I need to do to get arrested ?

    1476651738
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Of course I don't mean from a real police officer but from my Mrs dressed up as one .

    We have the handcuffs,costume,shades and hat .

    I have always taken an interest in police women and after we roleplayed it last year I really enjoyed it.But sadly we havnt done a replay.

    I have tried hinting ,even making comments about real police women when they visited our pub and gestured to one to handcuff me of which I got a smile in return.

    All this and still nothing the costume is in its storage box.

    So can anyone think of the perfect crime to commit so I can be led away in handcuffs by WPC M? !

    Best chance will be Friday coming as we are both off work and will have the house to ourselves.

    1476651866

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 321
    • Joined: 12 May 2016

    I will find this interesting to read and for tips as I'm just starting role play with my new partner

    1476653081
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5987
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Could be arrested for committing a sexual act in a public area and the arresting officer needs to be shown what kind of sexual act you was performing in public.

    Before she decides your punishment.

    1476654799
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1505
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    How about hiding all of her other outfits so she has no choice but to wear it. She can arrest you for stealing her other outfits too 😊

    1476656662
    Lottie.... [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 68
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2014

    I would suggest maybe just talking and asking about it. There could be a reason she has been ignoring your hints? If there is she may not like being sort of coerced into a situation. Not saying this is the case, but I believe if hints don't illicit some sort of response, positive or negstive, a chat could be needed.

    1476664811
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1505
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    Just thought of something else. Considering mrs Mysteron has lost weight, could it be possible that her police uniform doesn't fit her anymore? Or that she has something else that she prefers wearing because of her new figure?

    1476694111
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Lottie.... wrote:

    I would suggest maybe just talking and asking about it. There could be a reason she has been ignoring your hints? If there is she may not like being sort of coerced into a situation. Not saying this is the case, but I believe if hints don't illicit some sort of response, positive or negstive, a chat could be needed.

    Thats a bit too serious for me .But your right

    I like the unexpected rather than the planned thing .

    1476694431
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

    Just thought of something else. Considering mrs Mysteron has lost weight, could it be possible that her police uniform doesn't fit her anymore? Or that she has something else that she prefers wearing because of her new figure?

    Actually it would fit better. She has put weight on since we bought the costume and then lost it since placing her around the weight or perhaps a little less when she was, when we originally bought it . So in theory that shouldn't be a problem .

    I think its a case of trying to get her in the mood .

    Perhaps I could raid the most sacred of places ie the knicker drawer and get caught red handed lol

    I havn't ruled out arresting her yet as I have still got the LH male cop costume stashed away .

    Obviously I would prefer to be on the recieving end , just for a change.

    1476695033
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3816
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Can I ask if she enjoyed it as much as you last time ? I know when we did a certain roleplay once I enjoyed it a lot more than my hubby and he didn't seem in too much if a hurry to do it again .
    Maybe she's still not overly confident taking the more dominant role in things .

    1476696104
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    wildflower wrote:

    Can I ask if she enjoyed it as much as you last time ? I know when we did a certain roleplay once I enjoyed it a lot more than my hubby and he didn't seem in too much if a hurry to do it again .
    Maybe she's still not overly confident taking the more dominant role in things .

    Yes she did last time . She got carried away with it if anything as I had to activate my safe word as she was laying into my rear with a paddle .I was quite sore for a few days after that.!

    I think its more of a mood thing as she is entering the very early stages of premenapause .

    I think it will happen ...... one day !

    1476703817
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3816
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    You could be right about the mood thing , it's something I'm all too familiar with myself of late ......unfortunately !
    She may yet surprise you when the feeling takes her 😀

    1476704779
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3778
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Next time you do your sex survey you could drop it into the conversation about how much you enjoyed it and how great you thought she looked. Hopefully when the mood takes her to wear it again she'll surprise you with it.


    Who knows, she's maybe hoping that those pilot shorts that you don't particularly like will make a reappearance too.


    Alternatively. Have you got a Halloween fancy dress party to go to? I know those outfits won't be the things you would wear out as the shorts are too brief but when you're discussing the Halloween ones you could drop into the conversation that you've been reminiscing about the policewoman one and leave it at that for now. Hopefully she'll arrest you again when you least expect it :)

    1476734245
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    lmh95 wrote:

    Next time you do your sex survey you could drop it into the conversation about how much you enjoyed it and how great you thought she looked. Hopefully when the mood takes her to wear it again she'll surprise you with it.


    Who knows, she's maybe hoping that those pilot shorts that you don't particularly like will make a reappearance too.


    Alternatively. Have you got a Halloween fancy dress party to go to? I know those outfits won't be the things you would wear out as the shorts are too brief but when you're discussing the Halloween ones you could drop into the conversation that you've been reminiscing about the policewoman one and leave it at that for now. Hopefully she'll arrest you again when you least expect it :)

    Halloween sadly we are giving it a miss this year as we are still running around after 2 sickly elderly mothers .

    So we will have to find time for each other at other times.

    The pilot shorts ,I do look much better in now so yes they will make a reappearance soon.

    We,'ll see what happens as we are watching more police programmes now.

    1476738482
    Modo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 235
    • Joined: 20 May 2015

    Many arrests are to do with theft so if you hide something she values then tell her if she wants it back she will have to take you through the penal system lol.

    1476747362
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Modo wrote:

    Many arrests are to do with theft so if you hide something she values then tell her if she wants it back she will have to take you through the penal system lol.

    Planning a raid on the knicker drawer

    1476763603
    lovinlady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2016

    Haha. Interesting.

    1476765625
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1505
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    Can I take the credit if it goes to plan lol 😂

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.