• whats your favorite fore play??

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Ours has becomes, vinyl sheet on the bed, a bottle of baby oil and a lot slippery body to body massage

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Erotic & Sensual spanking on her . Warms her up and drives her crazy !

Huan [sign in to see picture]

ATM wife has a thing for Sexy GIF's sent at any time of the day to each other via an app we both have on our phones.

Works for her so i'm happy.

outlaws [sign in to see picture]

Mrs O wearing nice underwear, accidently flashing a bit of stocking clad thigh or bending over to look at an item low down while out shopping,

I feel great walking next to her and love to watch her

Forced (play) spanking over my knee

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

a nice romantic bath with candles and lots of touching

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Plenty of naked cuddles & kisses, followed by tying her up & either giving plenty of oral and or a good toy session before getting down to business.

On occasions the roles get reversed. ๐Ÿ˜€

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I love to give head and be spanked, although not necessarily at the same time!

He once got mixed up (in a pat your tummy and hit your head type fashion) and hit the back of my head while giving him a blow job and made me gag! He was very apologetic and we saw the funny side of it!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Lol Gem - further supporting evidence that men can't mutitask that's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚
    For us mental foreplay is the forerunner to any touchy feely stuff. This very often includes comments e.g. I ordered the wrong drink, or I didn't cook his eggs right etc with a wicked glint in his eye and smile on his face meaning I'm going to pay for it later. Or he will take a photo of himself to tease me and tell me if I'm good I might get to see for real or touch later. I in turn will give feedback to this from body language, giggling, facial expression and accidentally on purpose revealing myself to him. This can last for hours and hours. Physically it could be bondage, spanking, oral, tickling, toys whatever takes our fancy ๐Ÿ˜Š

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Gem, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry to laugh at your misfortunes!

I enjoy a good spanking and kissing all over. My husband likes them rub my feet and a blow job. Men and their blow jobs, honestly it's clichรฉ but real!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Kisses to a special spot on my neck and on my lower back make me melt :)

polo56 [sign in to see picture]

Massaging and kissing my wifes lovely backside does it for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.