• Chastity / Denial advice sought

sub2silk [sign in to see picture]

OK, I have a quick(ish) question, kind of about chastity.

An interest in chastity has been growing (pardon the pun!) in me for a while now, but I am single and do not have a Key holder/Mistress
    So my question is has anyone on here found an owner on sites such as chastitymansion.com (moderators, apologies if I should not mention other sites). If not, is there anywhere else that I can find a sane(!) but controlling woman who would like to lock a man up?

By the way, I do have a cb6000, but will need to practice a bit with it before I ... commit! ;)

Thank you for any suggestions,

sub2silk

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

There are pro key holders out there. Even saw one advertised on EBay believe it or not. Try fetlife. Good luck.

sub2silk [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the reply, but perhaps I should have been clearer.

For various reasons (not just the obvious) I am really looking for a keyholder who is into it for the love of the control, rather than for the money (with all due respect to those that do charge, and I fully understand the reasons why).

I used to be a member of a site called collarme.com, and did converse with some very good women through there. Not sure there is anything similar out there now hough?

Anyway, anyone have any recommendations or ideas I can try? Thank you,

sub2silk

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.