• Tease and denial

katenwb [sign in to see picture]

Hi
    I'm looking for suggestions, I'm having an email conversation with a guy who amongst other things likes tease and denial, I get the basic idea but this is fairly new to me.
    When I wanted to give better bjs I asked guys what they liked and there were a lot of little things that drove different guys wild.
    What are your tips, guys tell me what you like, what does it for you, ladies what do you like to do to drive a guy crazy?
    Thanks in advance.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

The easiest way to do this would be to tie your guy to the bed and with the aid of toys lube and your own delicate touches keep bringing him to the point and then backing off and repeat many more times . Its some times called Edging. For the final act make love to him whilst on top . The last act may not last as long as it normally does as he would be very very ready.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Morning!

What mysteron describes there is indeed edging, T&D is slightly different IMO, and my advice will really depend upon the context here. Are you looking for advice on how to T&D him over email, or areyou actually planning on a physical interaction?

For now at least it will be email, but I have to imagine I'm actually doing it, have to be able to see it if you see what I mean to be able to type it.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I see!

I'd recommend using what you know of him for the tease side - personally, I'm a bum & leg man, so when the OH is teasing me with those, it's super effective. She also knows I like my nipples being pulled, so she might give them a gentle tweak, or move in as if to bite them and then only giv them a peck or something. I also like spanking, so she might give the impression she's going to and then just give a gentle slap.

In terms of more direct teasing - erection avoidance is a good one. Like running your hand down his chest, stomach and then just skirting over his cock, barely touching it. The same is true going upwards.

Build the tease up - it's not just physical, but psychological too.

Edging as described by mysteron is useful, but remember this is denial, so he mustn't be allowed to cum - or should he...?

In terms of applying that to an email, theres 2 ways to go, you can either write it out as if it was happening in a role play type thing

The second is you could take control, and tell him he's only allowed to do what you say... You could tell him no masturbating until you say so, then be descriptive of what type of self-pleasure you yourself might be undertaking.

It really is a personal thing, just try it and see where it goes.

Thank you both this is really help full and give me ideas.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

You could hover yourself above him and just barely brush his bits with yours or even sit on him for a second and then get off of him sporadically. I think you just have to think what would tease you as well. Even sit on his face for a few seconds it all depends what his particular trigger points are 😊 Sounds good fun!

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

The easiest way to do this would be to tie your guy to the bed and with the aid of toys lube and your own delicate touches keep bringing him to the point and then backing off and repeat many more times . Its some times called Edging. For the final act make love to him whilst on top . The last act may not last as long as it normally does as he would be very very ready.

+1
    Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

You could hover yourself above him and just barely brush his bits with yours or even sit on him for a second and then get off of him sporadically. I think you just have to think what would tease you as well. Even sit on his face for a few seconds it all depends what his particular trigger points are 😊 Sounds good fun!

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.