• Steaming your vagina.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Grumpygit87 wrote:

Well this got "heated"

😄

lmh95 wrote:

I've heard of vagina facials but not this. Will have to check it out later :)

Ooh, I'll be googling that now 😝

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Grumpygit87 wrote:

Well this got "heated"

There's always one who has to make a pun! 😂

NatandTom wrote:

Grumpygit87 wrote:

Well this got "heated"

There's always one who has to make a pun! 😂

Made me giggle

Grumpygit87 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry couldn't help it each to there own I say

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I love a good pun!

I just read an article about steaming and they're talking about it not being a good idea because hot water can proliferate unwanted bacteria and yeast, increasing the bloodflow and making the vagina itch. It also said that water can wash away the natural oils which leaves the vagina poorly lubricated and more prone to cuts, irration and thrush.

So now I am unsure..

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

cant you just have a sauna lol

NatandTom wrote:

I love a good pun!

I just read an article about steaming and they're talking about it not being a good idea because hot water can proliferate unwanted bacteria and yeast, increasing the bloodflow and making the vagina itch. It also said that water can wash away the natural oils which leaves the vagina poorly lubricated and more prone to cuts, irration and thrush.

So now I am unsure..

There's no contact with the water and you so I disregard that statement... Also that means washing your vagina in the shower with just water is bad too then? 

proliferate yes but I used lavender which is antiseptic. I've no itching right now either.

i guess there are good and bad things to it, much like everything else! 😌 

Or is it best to LITHA? leave it the hell alone 😄

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I love a good pun!

So now I am unsure..

Another important factor is possibly killing the good bacteria especially combined with antiseptic.

Puns are awesome! If you really like them, there is a series of books called Xanth by Piers Anthony that has them on every other page. It leaves me in tears laughing reading them.

That was when I had time to read

amber

Throbinhood wrote:

cant you just have a sauna lol

If I had one I would!

....there's no steam in a sauna 😄

Steam room on the other hand 🤔

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

there is when you put water on the coals lol

Throbinhood wrote:

there is when you put water on the coals lol

For a few seconds yeah

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I wonder why it's an ancient practice, the first thing that popped into my head was it maybe when they didn't wash and syphillis was rife. Off to research out of interest. 😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I wonder why it's an ancient practice, the first thing that popped into my head was it maybe when they didn't wash and syphillis was rife. Off to research out of interest. 😊

I'm sure I read somewhere people believe/d it helps with fertility...

Modo [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I'm sure I read somewhere people believe/d it helps with fertility...

Flagellation was once thought to cure the black death. If there is any truth in it some of us on the forum should be immune by now lol.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Sending kids up chimneys was an ancient practice,doesn`t mean we should be doing it in the 21st century! Anyway,what proof do you have that it`s an ancient practice? Also,if it IS an ancient practice,what evidence do you have that that makes it a good thing other than the fact that loopy Ms Paltrow does it?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Leave it the hell alone hahaha. I saw a doctor with reoccurring nasty painful thrush and the only cure I have is to literally leave it the hell alone. Any disturbance or anything different upsets it and goes nuts. Your vaginal cleans itself, any heat up there regardless where it comes from, isn't good as can make it a breeding ground to bacteria. This is why they say to avoid tight fitting underwear etc etc.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Leave it the hell alone hahaha. I saw a doctor with reoccurring nasty painful thrush and the only cure I have is to literally leave it the hell alone. Any disturbance or anything different upsets it and goes nuts. Your vaginal cleans itself, any heat up there regardless where it comes from, isn't good as can make it a breeding ground to bacteria. This is why they say to avoid tight fitting underwear etc etc.

Completely agree with this. If it's not broke don't fix it.

straight-kink [sign in to see picture]

Isn't that incredibly bad for you? Killing off the good and bad bacteria in your vagina will give you vaginal dryness & discomfort. That idiot Paltrow is up there with Cruise telling Katie Holmes not to use any pain relief during childbirth?! Bunch of fruitloops!

I admit that i don't have a fanny (being a fella) but steaming is a BAD idea. Besides, us fellas love the smell & taste. Why ruin that?

WillC [sign in to see picture]

The trouble is,there`s big money in these loopy `treatments`! Have you seen the disgusting green stuff women drink in order to `Detox` their systems? It looks like canal water! Just because intelligent people like Carol Vorderman(Clue...she`s getting paid a LOT of money) plug it,doesn`t mean it`s good for you! Your liver and kidneys do all the detoxifying your body needs without resorting to overpriced pond scum!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.