• Worst Tinder/POF experience?

Lioness86 [sign in to see picture]

The stories are usually laugh worthy anecdotes whenever I'm talking to single friends...

What's your worst message/encounter/date/experience from a dating site?

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

My friend received a message from a guy whose opening line was "I'm interested in anal with a full bowel" - not even a hello!! 😂

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I met a guy who said he was at the bar, and instead he was waiting in his car to see what car I was driving. He then followed me for a bit until I managed to shake him off, needless to say I never messaged him again, he was so scary.

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

I've got two actually! One guy I met just used me to break his Tinder record. Bleh. Then another one was into scat play and watersports when I wasn't. I suggested we do other things but he kept trying to guilt me into liking it. I'm glad I never actually met him in person 😣

But other than that, I found using Tinder to be a very positive experience! I made some new friends on there and I met my current partner.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Friends keep trying to get me to use it. I'm scared!!!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

"You are so ugly that, unless you make lots and lots of money, no one could ever even smile at you."

Being told this was NOT an amusing experience, though. I have never fully recovered from this insult.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 - That's appalling. I would be devastated if I heard that. I've heard some terrible things in my dating life and online, also. This is one of the reasons I'm scared of dating apps.

ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

Briona - that's horrible, I'm so sorry someone felt like they had the right to say something like that, there's simply no way that could be true

The worst experience I can recall was a guy telling me to get an enlarging breast massage because he "didn't want all women to walk around with boobs like 12 year olds" (I was a D cup at the time... not that it would be any less of a disgusting comment had I had smaller boobs)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

"You are so ugly that, unless you make lots and lots of money, no one could ever even smile at you."

Being told this was NOT an amusing experience, though. I have never fully recovered from this insult.

What hope he's castrated so he can't pass on his genes.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

ScarlettBlacks wrote:

Briona - that's horrible, I'm so sorry someone felt like they had the right to say something like that, there's simply no way that could be true

The worst experience I can recall was a guy telling me to get an enlarging breast massage because he "didn't want all women to walk around with boobs like 12 year olds" (I was a D cup at the time... not that it would be any less of a disgusting comment had I had smaller boobs)

Shocking I'd have replied when you've a cock as big as your mouth you'll have something to crow about, I've used that in reality

It too.

Gigglesandjiggles [sign in to see picture]

Oh Briona that's awful, what an absolute a*hole

I've missed out on the delights of POV and Tinder but my sister met a guy who went to the loo in the middle of the date and didn't come back but text her later to see if she wanted to go dogging!!

ScarlettBlacks [sign in to see picture]

Kittencub - I really should've made a snarky reply, but I was quite young and shy at the time, I'd give him an earful if it happened today, sometimes I still get angry that I didn't say more

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Have these low life idiots not going anything better to do? Like set themselves on fire?
    Lioness86 [sign in to see picture]

Briona - I'm shocked anyone would be so cruel!

I've had various requests to send out footwear. One cheeky bastard asked me for money in his first message!

Can't say I've had any disturbing experiences. Although I have seen two of my friends' boyfriends on there 🙄

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Briana that is awful! I'm so sorry someone said something so cruel to you. Just think, they are the truly ugly person if they treat another human in this way. I had a few funny messages, a lot of requests for three somes (because I was listed as bi, and bi means you want to have sex with a man and a woman at the same time apparently), which eventually got on my nerves. But the weirdest one was some guy who sent me a really long message of all the things he liked to do in bed, telling me I has to be cool with all his kinks otherwise was couldn't date. This was in lieu of saying"hello".
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Wow, having never used any of these apps, it always astounds me as to what people think is acceptable behaviour on these platforms. Do they actually meet anyone being that rude?

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Wow, having never used any of these apps, it always astounds me as to what people think is acceptable behaviour on these platforms. Do they actually meet anyone being that rude?

Sometimes I think some people are just there to bully people, or sexually harass women, they get a kick out of it. Other times I think some people are completely delusional and self involved, they don't think about what the person they are writing to would think about their weird message. The internet is a funny place, I think I ended up asking the guy who laid out all his sexual requirements to me if he'd start a conversation like that if we'd met in a bar.
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Sometimes I think some people are just there to bully people, or sexually harass women, they get a kick out of it. Other times I think some people are completely delusional and self involved, they don't think about what the person they are writing to would think about their weird message. The internet is a funny place, I think I ended up asking the guy who laid out all his sexual requirements to me if he'd start a conversation like that if we'd met in a bar.

Very true, i do wonder how the same people would fare if they spoke like that in person. Im guessing they would be in jail or the hospital by now. The internet can really be a odd place.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Bri, what a dick'ead. Ignore them, these people are usually so insecure about something themselves, they just bully others.

I don't have any horror stories really, just that I'll be chatting to girls and getting on really well, and then they'll just stop replying.
    There was also one girl who seemed really interested, we met up and I stopped over at hers, and then she never spoke to me again... I was kinda like ''wtf?!''

Modo [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

What hope he's castrated so he can't pass on his genes.

Should have been his father lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.