• Naughty Night Away - Advice??

Ralph007 [sign in to see picture]

Well I am planning a naughty night away with my OH, life lately has been hectic with 2 job changes for her, our daughter starting back at school and my work involving constant shifts.

So having snapped up a nearby spa break including an overnight stay I am hoping to incorporate some naughty hijinks too!!!

We have a room booked with prosecco on chilling on arrival, afternoon in the spa then dinner.

Placed a recent order with LH for a new toy to experiment with (LH Desire Clitoral Vibrator) along with a beautiful lace babydoll (Flaunt Me Floral) and not to miss out on the action some lace up boxer shorts for me.

At the moment she has no idea about any of it and not really sure how best to tell and build up the anticipation, knowing what she is like if isprinf it on her on the morning we go she will panic but at the sametime don't want to tell her too much.

Wondered what you guys thought, should I drop little clues closer to the time, package the gifts up and leave them on the bed from when we get back from dinner - I am just not sure!?!?!?

Any advice would be most welcome!!!!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

The night away sounds nice and the spa; but I'm not so sure over the naughty thngs you have planned, it sounds a bit like here's you spa day, oh and I want sex after,. If you do this kind of thing, or you know she would go for the sexy bit, then fine but if not, you could spoil the day. It's nice to have sex, but sometimes having it sprung on you, as part of something romantic, is not cool, unless you are the kind if woman that loves that sort of thing. I don't know your OH, eveyone is different.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Honestly, you have a far better idea of how she is likely to react than any of us!

In theory I think little feelers prior to your trip will give you a better idea of what she is thinking. Perhaps just ask her what she is looking forward to the most, what she wants to do etc etc

A beautifully wrapped present on the bed is a lovely idea IMO

Hope you enjoy the break - and each other xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think that sounds lovely and little hints would be the best way to go. I would still air on the side of caution and make sure she knows there's no pressure to act on anything that night simply because of the gifts. If she's been relaxing all day, she might not be in the mood to get all hot and sweaty in the sheets!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

This sounds like a lovely idea. I would probably panic a bit finding out last minute too, even if I was reassured everything was arranged.

But I'd love to know I was doing something, but maybe exactly what being kept a surprise, and maybe getting either the toy or the babydoll before hand as a hint and then the other when I was there.

I think keeping your lacy boxers to reveal on the night would be fun.

Hope you both have a lovely time however you decide to go about it.

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I think that sounds amazing!! That would be my ideal weekend break! I think you have thought of everything!

You could send her an invite in the post (home or her work)

"You are invited to a romantic night away with me on **/**/16 pack your swimwear, a dress and expect a few sexy surprises"

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I would personally love it if my hubby did this. As others have said you know her better than anyone else, do what you think is right. Enjoy 😊

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I would err on the side of romance than sex. Sex may well follow but many women like being Romanced. .So therefore think in terms of giving her a massage or running a hit bath for her and offering tobscrub her back ,just dressed in your boxers. Have fun 😊

Ralph007 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for all your replies, I think perhaps your right and maybe I shall pack the cheeky undies but leave the Desire vibe at home for another night.

I don't want her to feel under pressure at all, it would be great to finish the night off like that of course but we haven't been away on our own for ages so will probably end up being super chilled.

Like someone pointed out after a day at the spa then it's likely she will just want to continue relaxing, anything else is a bonus!

Thanks for the pointers!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

What ever you do just make sure you both have a great time and make the most of the opportunity.

Hope it goes well and don't forget, we love updates xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.