• Cum play - good fun or just weird?

Russybaby [sign in to see picture]

Hi, has anyone ever snowballed or cum swapped after sex? Me and my partner try to keep the mood going while I 'recover' but cleaning up always seems to kill the mood a bit.

Has anyone cleaned up there gf or partner after and is it sexy or just weird?

Any advice welcome!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Its not weird at all. Lots of peopole enjoy this kind of play... me included. I adore being licked clean after sex...so intimate and usually leads to round 2 ;) xx

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks for replying :)

For us first timers is it better to 'clean up' so to speak or start with some kissing?

John Puttock [sign in to see picture]

It's weird for me... I already wrote about it somewhere that I'm a clean freak and that I rush to a shower after sex. If wanted for round two, we just lie and talk, maybe even express our feelings. And I certanily don't get turned on by rubbing my sperm all over myself or my gf! So I guess I'll go with "weird" option.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It's not something we're into, but it's quite a common thing for people to enjoy from what we've seen. I don't think there is such a thing as weird when it comes to sex though really :) x

No I suppose not. Everyone's different! Just have to try it and see I guess!

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

It sounds like good fun but my boyfriend doesn't like it. Oh well. As long as I get to swallow his cum I'll be happy.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Russybaby wrote:

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks for replying :)

For us first timers is it better to 'clean up' so to speak or start with some kissing?

If it's something neither of you have tried before....how about coating your fingers with a little cum and painting each others lips ? It's a good way of seeing if you both like the taste etc without being 'here, get this in your mouth' so to speak. It's a very intimate thing to do too xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.