• Turned On Being Seen?

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The idea really really gets me going.

One of myour fantasy is to have outdoor sex somewhere remote, and someone to watch us. I remember a few years ago me and a friend went to the beach. It wasn't a planned trip so no swimwear on. The beach was very quiet and there was a man maybe 100 yards away? I took my shirt off so I was just wearing my bra, then I saw him really looking at me just slipped my bra off too. Amazing lol.

Hindsight I wouldn't of done it. You never know what else on going on in someone's life or what they are dealing with.

my comments above were directed at you !

*REMOVED BY MODERATROR*

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

Very hot stories I am partial to this.
    My first was when my ex wanted to go for a drive in the country. We found a quit spot and got down to it only to have a police car turn up. Well I can tell you that was a shock and rush all at once. But we both waved at them and they drove off!

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

One of my first experiences of being seen/exposed was when I had to go to a physio appointment, not thinking to take shorts and a vest so the physio could examine my back without me being in just my undies. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I was wearing a very sheer bra and thong set under my summer dress which meant that when I removed the dress, he could see my nips and the outline of my lady parts as clear as daylight. I remember being embarrassed and turned on in equal measures.

Since then, I'll go topless (or naked at the right beach) when on holiday and enjoy boys and girls looking at my bod. The most I've enjoyed doing this was going to the beach with my older sister and her hubby and only wearing a thong so he could look at my bum and boobs

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

One of my first experiences of being seen/exposed was when I had to go to a physio appointment, not thinking to take shorts and a vest so the physio could examine my back without me being in just my undies. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I was wearing a very sheer bra and thong set under my summer dress which meant that when I removed the dress, he could see my nips and the outline of my lady parts as clear as daylight. I remember being embarrassed and turned on in equal measures.

Since then, I'll go topless (or naked at the right beach) when on holiday and enjoy boys and girls looking at my bod. The most I've enjoyed doing this was going to the beach with my older sister and her hubby and only wearing a thong so he could look at my bum and boobs

Sometimes I wish I had the same confidence as you. I have the bod like yourself now but not the confidence .I think its my more shy nature being honest

I was always actually quite shy growing up, turning my back to people in the showers and getting changed under at towel in the changing rooms. I developed a bit of a "couldn't care less" attitude in my late teens though and it seems to have stuck, rather than being particularly body confident.

northantsfella [sign in to see picture]

Bexy

I've been on holiday with wife and her sister a few times.

Both always wear thongs and go topless. When drunk, they will even go nude. I deliberately go nude around them and both have seen me aroused.

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

That is one hot first experience! Mine not so hot, when I was younger and all got changed in one room mixed. I was in the process of getting changed and I was informed that I was not as covered as I had thought .....

northantsfella wrote:

Bexy

I've been on holiday with wife and her sister a few times.

Both always wear thongs and go topless. When drunk, they will even go nude. I deliberately go nude around them and both have seen me aroused.

My sister is too prudish for that. She has been topless once or twice but only before she had kids and she won't wear a thong bikini despite the fact that she has a great bum.

outlaws [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

I remember many years ago when before OH and I were married we had parked up somewhere we thought was quiet and were getting down to it on the back seat . I was astride him and could see out of the back window of the car and suddenly caught sight of a bloke watching us from some bushes !

I felt very turned on and quite brazen as I stripped off my tshirt and bra and let him have a good look. He knew that I'd seen him too as we made eye contact .

It really gave me a buzz to carry on just letting him watch us . Must admit I didn't say anything to OH in case he thought it was weird and wanted to stop lol .

That brings back memories of how the love of alfresco sex started for us.

Courting days in the back of our old Jag in the woods of Hertfordshire. Steamy windows and didn't realise that anyone was there until they tried to wipe the misty window!  Dressing and driving off quickly, , It wasn;t until we got home and had the most frantic and fantastic sex. We talked about it afterwards and soon found out way into the exhibitionist life style we live today!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

We have always and still do enjoy outside fun. Generally pulled over in a layby out of the way. But there is always the chance someone could go past which just adds to it.

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

The idea really really gets me going.

One of myour fantasy is to have outdoor sex somewhere remote, and someone to watch us. I remember a few years ago me and a friend went to the beach. It wasn't a planned trip so no swimwear on. The beach was very quiet and there was a man maybe 100 yards away? I took my shirt off so I was just wearing my bra, then I saw him really looking at me just slipped my bra off too. Amazing lol.

Hindsight I wouldn't of done it. You never know what else on going on in someone's life or what they are dealing with.

Had a similar experience when I was in Spain with my partner a few years ago. We rented a villa that seemed quite remote. I was next to the pool sunbathing when my wife came out of the villa in her skimpy swimsuit. She just sat on top of me and we had sex. Never done this before it was really exciting. After some time a crowd appeared from nowhere and initially we were shocked. My wife seemed really, really turned on so we just kept going. Fantastic sex so want to do this again soon

[suspended user]

suspended user

Tony 71 i wud love to try x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.