• Turned On Being Seen?

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

So, who out there is a bit of an exhibitionist or just likes the thought of getting caught? When did you first discover you liked it and what are your best stories?

My first experience was when I was *(REMOVED BY MODERATOR)  and I was seen by the window cleaner enjoying some alone time. I was hugely shocked and embarrassed at the time but then, after he'd gone, realised how turned on I was and have enjoyed relieving that memory many times since.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Mentioning sexual activity while under 18 is not permitted by LH, please read the rules

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Mentioning sexual activity while under 18 is not permitted by LH, please read the rules

Is masturbation before 18 really prohibited?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Is masturbation before 18 really prohibited?

life at LH starts at.18 Alicia is correct in pointing it out as its a rule some members fall foul of , often unintentionally.

Sorry, didn't realise it was breaking any rules and can't see how to edit that post to remove my age.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Bexy wrote:

Sorry, didn't realise it was breaking any rules and can't see how to edit that post to remove my age.

I wouldnt worry about it ,the age might just get censored when a mod sees it. From your post its clear you didn,t do it intentionally .

mysteron wrote:

Bexy wrote:

I wouldnt worry about it ,the age might just get censored when a mod sees it. From your post its clear you didn,t do it intentionally .

Thanks. Just thought it might be a fun topic for others to discuss and share their stories.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I had the widow cleaner thing in my 40's when I moved into my late mom's house, and I paid the bill and cancelled his sevices. Not something I ever want to repeat. But I once had a couple out walking, way out on some moors pass me and a girl friend doing some topless kissing and cuddling, I found that both funny and exciting; but not something I would ever want to do now.

I'm now too aware of the chance of it being a young family that see, and thats so wrong, I see it as a foolish youthful mistake now; but it still makes me giggle to recall it.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

I was once watched in the woods a couple of years ago by an adult male while i was enjoying myself thinking i was completely alone. The mere fact that i was being watched by someone else gave me an even more hightened pleasure than i was already feeling and i just had to carry on. It was the most intense and exiting feeling.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Not as far as I know but I would like it to happen. I am a bit of an exhibitionist but as others have pointed out, you have to be so careful not to cause offence. I have flashed stocking tops and my knickers occasionally but only when I double checked it was safe 😊

Snowy71 [sign in to see picture]

I am partial to it

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Went to a mostly male swingers party and having other guys watch and *enjoy the view* really adds to the fun x :)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

The idea really really gets me going.

One of myour fantasy is to have outdoor sex somewhere remote, and someone to watch us. I remember a few years ago me and a friend went to the beach. It wasn't a planned trip so no swimwear on. The beach was very quiet and there was a man maybe 100 yards away? I took my shirt off so I was just wearing my bra, then I saw him really looking at me just slipped my bra off too. Amazing lol.

Hindsight I wouldn't of done it. You never know what else on going on in someone's life or what they are dealing with.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

We had had a lot of balcony sex over the years whilst on holiday and I never know if someone has seen us, a very good chance they have. We also had some sex on a beach with people about 100 yards away, that was fun! but we didnt know that there was a path above us on top of the cliff so we could have easily been seen there.

I have written on another thread that recently we had sex in our pool whilst we could here our neighbours (Spanish) talking, he just had a delivery of sand and bricks. Luckily we are almost hidden from all our neighbours so sex outside for us is a regular thing.

We both often walk about the garden naked so I suppose we could be seen, we do have a small road down the side of our garden but the neighbours would really have to peep through the bushes and flowers to really see us.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I remember many years ago when before OH and I were married we had parked up somewhere we thought was quiet and were getting down to it on the back seat . I was astride him and could see out of the back window of the car and suddenly caught sight of a bloke watching us from some bushes !

I felt very turned on and quite brazen as I stripped off my tshirt and bra and let him have a good look. He knew that I'd seen him too as we made eye contact .

It really gave me a buzz to carry on just letting him watch us . Must admit I didn't say anything to OH in case he thought it was weird and wanted to stop lol .

Tony71 wrote:

May I please volunteer to be your personal watcher would be so good and do what you ask it would be my pleasure. Let me know ?

Ummm who is this directed at? Wildflower that IS SO HOT! I would love to have outdoor sex with my top half totally exposed with me on top and see someone watching. So hot. I wouldnt tell my oh either but put on more of a show...!
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Yep. I agree. Wildflower that story does sound pretty hot!

Love your new avi's Sugarboobies and wildflower too :)

lmh95 wrote:

Yep. I agree. Wildflower that story does sound pretty hot!

Love your new avi's Sugarboobies and wildflower too :)

Thasks dear! Wildflower, have you told your oh about this?
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Imh95 :)

Sugarboobies - yes, I told him a few months later and he said he had wondered why I was so keen to strip off as I was normally a little shy !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.