• Sexting to sex buddy

dan559 [sign in to see picture]

I know sounds dubious but this is a question raised recently by a friend, female friend.
    I'm partially to some flirtatious sexting. As is a female friend.
    However she, not with me, is interested in finding a sex buddy but is unsure how too do so discreetly. I think and agreed, the idea of a sexting type site first might be an idea to see if she is ok with exchanging message and images with strangers first.
    So that said, has anyone else done somethings like this or use a site for such things? I've heard of go fish but that's about it

Seasidecouple [sign in to see picture]

Seems the most popular site these days is Tinder. Never used it but I believe it's what it's mostly about?

Hear tinder is more one night stands...

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I think any social media or app that has private messaging can and is used for this. I've had completely unsolicited sexting and photos sent to me by strangers on almost all the apps I use. I imagine if I stated in my bio/profile that I was looking for that kind of chat I'd get even more offers. If you're a female interested in men, it's easy.

I guess that's true, us men are easy!
    Just think she wanted a 'specific' site is all.
    "Chat and fling" was mentioned but I don't know about that and sounds pretty frank!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Tinder can be used for whatever you want to use it for. 

I met my boyfriend on there, but lots of people use it for just chatting, f-w-b, or one night stands. But there are plenty of serious people on Tinder looking to date too. 

I only wanted chat when I went on it at first, and lots of guys said they were looking for something more serious.

Oh, I didn't mean men are easy. Only that in my experience it's easy to find random men who want to sext!

Sorry, I can't recommend any sites specifically for sexting new people.

Thanks Jess I've passed this on over the weekend. Although I know she doesn't want to get anything serious from it, has allied her concerns at the reputation tinder has.

Caliente, don't worry it's true. I think all men like sexting, but not true of all women. My OH doesn't see the appeal.

dan559 - I love it if I'm in a relationship/regular thing with someone. As with most things related to sex, I'm not interested in doing it with a complete stranger.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Tinder can be used for whatever you want to use it for.

I met my boyfriend on there, but lots of people use it for just chatting, f-w-b, or one night stands. But there are plenty of serious people on Tinder looking to date too.

I only wanted chat when I went on it at first, and lots of guys said they were looking for something more serious.

I agree with this, I recently went to a wedding where the couple met on tinder, and I also have a friend who used it for a series of one night stands, so it can be used for both.

I also recommend Ok Cupid, I've used it before and it's a great way to set up dates. You can also put in your profile what you a looking for (relationship, casual sex, friends, etc.) and filter out people who are looking for something you are not. I liked it a lot better than tinder because you can answer loads of questions, a lot of them about sex, but also about personality and interests, and then it will give you matches based on people who are into the same things. (I also didn't like the idea of being soley judged on my physical appearence and tinder seems set up for that).

The sexual questions on OK cupid might be usful for your friend if they are interested in trying specific things ( although maybe fet life would be a good choice if that's the case).

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks for that. Always better to get advice then tell them to google it. i told her to get on this site to get help with advice, so she might be on here soon...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.